Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
you're daft
No wonder why dudes on here don't like you. You are socially inapt. You say you have great morals but you are fukking and you aren't a virgin at all. You are basically just living by society standards but when we talk about community standards, all of a sudden, you become disconcerted or disillusioned.

Which is why I called you a c00n. You are living by white standards and your only disagreement comes from complete dis-justice like Jordan Davis which any HUMAN should be offended by or the actions of few which will always happen in a free society. If you don't know what a c00n is, I can help you but I can take you through baby steps.

Daps
No wonder why dudes on here don't like you. You are socially inapt. You say you have great morals but you are fukking and you aren't a virgin at all. You are basically just living by society standards but when we talk about community standards, all of a sudden, you become disconcerted or disillusioned.

Which is why I called you a c00n. You are living by white standards and your only disagreement comes from complete dis-justice like Jordan Davis which any HUMAN should be offended by or the actions of few which will always happen in a free society. If you don't know what a c00n is, I can help you but I can take you through baby steps.

You have men on this site talking about having random unprotected sex and you dare to talk about my morals when I'm 27 and have been with six men

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I already know your spill. You don't love yourself but you respect yourself. You don't know much about your history than what your family has explained to you. You want to fit into society but don't want to be miscast-ed. You are living for others, but not yourself and you are likely extremely disillional and seriously want to be liked by all.

That's cool and all. Nigerian was like that a few years ago. Once you gain self and historial awareness, you begin to look at things differently and it comes in cycles.

Denial- White ppl didn't lie to me, where's your facts.
Anger- I can't believe they lied and did this.
Looking for a solution- What can I do?
Distrust- fukk em
Love- I love my brothas and sistas.
Hope- We can do more as a group and community and nothing can bring us down. That's the process, regardless if you care or not.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You have men on this site talking about having random unprotected sex and you dare to talk about my morals when I'm 27 and have been with six men
There are male hoes on this site? :ohhh: News to me, I would have never assumed :comeon: but instead of focusing a small part of my post, focus on the big picture please.

Daps
I already know your spill. You don't love yourself but you respect yourself. You don't know much about your history than what your family has explained to you. You want to fit into society but don't want to be miscast-ed. You are living for others, but not yourself and you are likely extremely disillional and seriously want to be liked by all.

That's cool and all. Nigerian was like that a few years ago. Once you gain self and historial awareness, you begin to look at things differently and it comes in cycles.

Denial- White ppl didn't lie to me, where's your facts.
Anger- I can't believe they lied and did this.
Looking for a solution- What can I do?
Distrust- fukk em
Love- I love my brothas and sistas.
Hope- We can do more as a group and community and nothing can bring us down. That's the process, regardless if you care or not.

I have been to various countries in Africa numerous times, which African country have you been to, to know your roots? Hey but at least I have a land that is truly mine and am not lacking of a real culture, unlike slave descended blacks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have been to various countries in Africa numerous times, which African country have you been to, to know your roots? Hey but at least I have a land that is truly mine and am not lacking of a real culture, unlike slave descended blacks
I know my roots but I know my roots historically and presently. Which is why I am not cold to brothas or sistas. Cold to c00ns with an ill spirited mindset like yourself. Check my post history. Once again, look at the entire post, not just a section. It makes you look like you don't read or you are blatantly arrogant.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I have never had unprotected sex ever and wtf, where did you get I let anyone have sex with me on the first night?

So you had more than five sexual partners but never had unprotected sex with one them?

Were they all casual sex or were you in a relationship with them.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Milk N Cookies This could be us...:ohlawd:

BgYwoWlIcAEjwrS.jpg

But you be swirlin...:mjpls:
555b41e241c311e38a3e22000ab685fb_8.jpg

:mjpls:
Lmao! My focus is only on black men like him:
david-banner.jpg

He cleaned himself up & I was like
nickiblink.gif

Daps
So you had more than five sexual partners but never had unprotected sex with them?

Were they all casual sex or were you in a relationship with them.

Never once, not ever have I had unprotected sex with anyone, that's not until after the wedding, I was seeing every single one of them