Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why oh why do black men, think a black woman wearing red lipstick is evidence of self hate? When I worked as a flight attendant this is the look I had to rock

Don't disregard the message because of the messenger love. You say you wore it out of necessity. Buy why wear it now?

Love yourself black queen. And black men don't all refer to women as bytches and hoes.

You should stop making assumptions about all black men.

Daps
Don't disregard the message because of the messenger love. You say you wore it out of necessity. Buy why wear it now?

Love yourself black queen. And black men don't all refer to women as bytches and hoes.

You should stop making assumptions about all black men.

What if I like it?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
600x504px-a8c60e78_derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpeg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Calling your women 'bytch' and 'Ho'

I repeat

If you aren't a virgin, I doubt your sexual morals are the best I've come across. You guys are big c00ns in the UK. We got c00ns in the US as you can tell on this site but not like you guys. You think being a c00n is a good thing. You should be shamed for being a c00n.

Daps
If you aren't a virgin, I doubt your sexual morals are the best I've come across. You guys are big c00ns in the UK. We got c00ns in the US as you can tell on this site but not like you guys. You think being a c00n is a good thing. You should be shamed for being a c00n.

How am I c00ning?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How am I c00ning?
Kissing the white men ass indirectly and reading a few bad apples posts and assuming we all agree with that bullshyt.

I know it sounds crazy but a majority of us don't call women bytches. I did it at times but usually more like bad bytches and not bytches. Like I will never say nigg*r but say nikka everyday. Bad bytches, I usually it to describe a bunch of beautiful women in a urban loose setting. bytches, I don't use at all. I have use bytch if it's fitting and even then, I don't like to use that word at all.

You should read these threads.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...-are-the-biggest-haters-on-the-planet.192351/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dr-c...4-this-is-what-yall-dont-want-to-hear.192497/

and

watch Hidden Colors 1 and 2 for starters. You will see that being Black is vital and you will stop looking for small things that don't explain much at all like the usage of words since that is more simple minded logic.

Daps
Kissing the white men ass indirectly and reading a few bad apples posts and assuming we all agree with that bullshyt.

I know it sounds crazy but a majority of us don't call women bytches. I did it at times but usually more like bad bytches and not bytches. Like I will never say nigg*r but say nikka everyday. Bad bytches, I usually it to describe a bunch of beautiful women in a urban loose setting. bytches, I don't use at all. I have use bytch if it's fitting and even then, I don't like to use that word at all.

You should read these threads.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...-are-the-biggest-haters-on-the-planet.192351/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dr-c...4-this-is-what-yall-dont-want-to-hear.192497/

and

watch Hidden Colors 1 and 2 for starters. You will see that being Black is vital and you will stop looking for small things that don't explain much at all like the usage of words since that is more simple minded logic.

No difference between '******' and 'nikka'.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No difference between '******' and 'nikka'.
:what:

Yes, there is. Believe me, if a white person say nikka around me, I will check him ASAP, say the other thing and a lot of nikkas including myself will beat his ass right then and there. I don't know what world you cac you live in but nigg*r will get you fukked up by Blacks. Blacks included don't even like using that word.

I don't know if you are stuck on stupid or just look at things from a white perceptive but no Black should say they are both the same especially when Blacks don't see the word as the same which is most important.

Daps
:what:

Yes, there is. Believe me, if a white person say nikka around me, I will check him ASAP, say the other thing and a lot of nikkas including myself will beat his ass right then and there. I don't know what world you cac you live in but nigg*r will get you fukked up by Blacks. Blacks included don't even like using that word.

I don't know if you are stuck on stupid or just look at things from a white perceptive but no Black should say they are both the same especially when Blacks don't see the word as the same which is most important.

you're daft