Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Ride for white people? Excuse my Britishness, what does that mean? :smile:

You didn't see this video?

And yet who is my idol, Michael Jackson, notice the poster in the background?

Further to this, which woman wouldn't be upset/annoyed with a man who broke things up after they had sex, especially one that had only had sex with five men previously? And as for lovesick, no
You didn't really do yourself any favors by posting this video in my opinion. You can't complain about white supremacy while perpetuating it at the same time. The "we are the world kumbaya it's ok for blacks to prefer being with whites" mentality that you have only perpetuates white supremacy. Blacks like you rarely if ever acknowledge white racism and when you do your response is to cower to it. It's sad to hear you say that you're fearful of having sons and that if/when you do you have sons you won't allow them to dress in hop hop styled gear. That kind of statement not only show that you don't understand white racism they also show that you've basically been defeated by it. A suit and tie is not going to protect any black man from racism/white supremacy. White racism against blacks is not about how we dress, talk, and act. In the 60's blacks peacefully protested white racism by marching in suit and ties only to be attacked by vicious dogs, police batons, and water hoses. White racism towards blacks is about white men fearing black men and the insecurity that they have in themselves. If you don't understand that you'll never understand racism and will continue to ignorantly perpetuate it.

Daps
So you don't prefer white men is what you are saying? Even racists people can find people of other races attractive. I'm asking if you have a preference for Caucasian men.

I find men in all races attractive but I will acknowledge finding a respectful black man (outside the African community) is hard

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How many times have I got to say it? I find all races attractive

Why do you paint your lips red though. That's a sign you don't love yourself sadly. You are a beautiful black queen. Red lipstick is the pale woman's trickery. Don't disrespect yourself love. You are beautiful. You can't find other people attractive without being attracted to your own self love.

Daps
Why do you paint your lips red though. That's a sign you don't love yourself sadly. You are a beautiful black queen. Red lipstick is the pale woman's trickery. Don't disrespect yourself love. You are beautiful. You can't find other people attractive without being attracted to your own self love.

Why oh why do black men, think a black woman wearing red lipstick is evidence of self hate? When I worked as a flight attendant this is the look I had to rock