Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well it's the truth, first kiss at 20 years old, was nearly 21 when I lost my virginity. Not all black women sleep around. Six men in 27 years and after becoming sexually active, I spent more than two years celibate until recently because I just can't give up sex easily.

:leostare:

Daps

What does that icon mean?

I am deadly seriously like AIDS in the 1980s, six men in 27 years and was celibate for two years until recently and no, not all the men I have had sex with were white. And I notice how you side step the video saying black men must be protected and I take it up for black men.........

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What does that icon mean?

I am deadly seriously like AIDS in the 1980s, six men in 27 years and was celibate for two years until recently and no, not all the men I have had sex with were white. And I notice how you side step the video saying black men must be protected and I take it up for black men.........

That icon is like are you serious? that phrase, you cant give up sex easily? idk... so you like getting slayed out? there's nothing wrong with that. oh i didnt watch the video. In retrospect i dont hate you... i dont dislike you. but something is off in how you come across, it doesnt seem genuine. idk. :patrice:

Daps
That icon is like are you serious? that phrase, you cant give up sex easily? idk... so you like getting slayed out? there's nothing wrong with that. oh i didnt watch the video. In retrospect i dont hate you... i dont dislike you. but something is off in how you come across, it doesnt seem genuine. idk. :patrice:

I can't give up sex easily, it's such an intrusive act hence I am one of the few black girls I went to school with who didn't have sex and get pregnant in my teens but then African girls rarely do that, not so true of West Indians though.

What does 'Slayed out mean'?

How do I come across?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't give up sex easily, it's such an intrusive act hence I am one of the few black girls I went to school with who didn't have sex and get pregnant in my teens but then African girls rarely do that, not so true of West Indians though.

What does 'Slayed out mean'?

How do I come across?

Intrusive act? it's sex your supposed to get penetrated...if homeboy aint hitting your guts something's wrong :lolbron:

Slayed out= Having Rigorous sex...

You come across TBH a bit manufactured. a little too good to be true. IDK i havent met you. but some people are not easily convinced of people on video when they are in front of a camera. is all...
Must be an english thing or something.

Daps
Intrusive act? it's sex your supposed to get penetrated...if homeboy aint hitting your guts something's wrong :lolbron:

You come across TBH a bit manufactured. a little too good to be true. IDK i havent met you. but some people are not easily convinced of people on video when they are in front of a camera. is all...

It's intrusive, it's risky for your health too, so if I have sex with someone I have to see some sort of future with them. As for me being manufactured and too good to be true. I am a black female who is 27 with no kids, who's never had unprotected sex and won't have kids until she is married. Africans are different to West Indians and African Americans in that sense. It is not in our culture to not have husbands before we have kids. If you call up the huge company I work for any voicemail you hear, is my voice. This is how I am in and out of youtube

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thank you, fukk that slavemaster dikk taking c00n bytch.
how the fukk, you talembout white boys are gawd.
when, they made everybody you related to.
so, now, you don't know who you related to, into strange fruit.
hopefully, now...
she knows what those strange looks were out in public.
she got from black people were about.
bytch, Chu violating.
threw, black men under a bus publically on twitter no less.
then, like an idiot got beatdown.
then, I bet, white dude still free than a motherfukker.
when, if that was a black guy.
who did that to you.
you would not have hesitated to call the cops.
plus, even if you did.
the state would have picked up charges, immediately.
even, if your state does not legally do that.

this is that shyt.
I talk about all the time.
how black females in general have become and share.
Such an affinity, for capitalism.
they defy, all natural instincts, history, and the little culture we have in America.
to stifle us in poverty, by defying Sociological fact.
on top, of straight disrespect to black men.
all because white men have created a narcissistic system.
That is totally demonstrative, destructive and based on simple breeding principles and capitalism.
to turn our females against us, and our females readily.
at the drop of a hat.
willingly in general, to subscribe to every possible narcissistic angle.
the white boi, has created to further hurtle black America into poverty, financially an spiritually as black people.
then readily, cheer this matriarch based bullshyt on, and deflect blame on to black men, erroneously.
while forgiving white men, for it all.
just because he created a capitalistic reparation system for black females.
purposefully, ignoring black males.
when, those reparations are a simple 5k payment a year, for one kid.
plus, ready underpaid employment.
then, our own females, who were physiologically, and psychologically raped and made into strange fruit.
champion them, and the narcissistic system and reward white men on an unprecedented level.
for fukking them up the worse,...
then, in general our females, won't hesitate to throw us under the bus.
in favor of capitalism and eic/cs/alimony.
when that shyt is fukkin everything else up.
more than leron who broke that bitter bytch.
who teaching and passing down to sisters.
this bullshyt project mentality and eic check bullshyt.
that much more than that lame p*ssy hoard'n simp leron. who broke her wack bytch made race hating, black man hating ass heart.

Art Barr

You touched the bottom of the ocean on this one
2wfomqe.gif

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Not to sound like the stereotypical male, but when a chick gives you a number, do you think she's always telling the truth?
She's telling you the truth that she's not to be taken seriously.

Never EVER trust a woman that's quick to give out a body count. It's a blatant bullsh!t tactic.

Daps

In addition as for me being manufactured, this is really how I dress and present myself in real life
She's telling you the truth that she's not to be taken seriously.

Never EVER trust a woman that's quick to give out a body count. It's a blatant bullsh!t tactic.

If you don't believe me that is fine but I know the number and it is six, whether you like it or not. I thought you were ignoring me?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
[quote="RightingWrongs, post: 7533535, member: 15313"]It's intrusive, it's risky for your health too, so if I have sex with someone I have to see some sort of future with them. As for me being manufactured and too good to be true. I am a black female who is 27 with no kids, who's never had unprotected sex and won't have kids until she is married. Africans are different to West Indians and African Americans in that sense. It is not in our culture to not have husbands before we have kids. If you call up the huge company I work for any voicemail you hear, is my voice. This is how I am in and out of youtube[/quote]

facepalm.gif

you have too many hangups on having sex, no one is telling you to be a slut, but shyt don't sex feels good to you??? i've never heard of a chick saying its intrusive...omg. :dahell:(we have a thing called condoms, dental dams, spermicide, vaginal mesh, birth control.)

anyways we do things very differently here in the states... im 33 years old no kids, no one is patting me on my damn back. its nothing to really be proud of.

Daps
facepalm.gif

you have too many hangups on having sex, no one is telling you to be a slut, but shyt don't sex feels good to you??? i've never heard of a chick saying its intrusive...omg. :dahell:(we have a thing called condoms, dental dams, spermicide, vaginal mesh, birth control.)

anyways we do things very differently here in the states... im 33 years old no kids, no one is patting me on my damn back. its nothing to really be proud of.

Anyway, to everyone who called me 'bytch' and 'ho', you're the only men who refuse to respect their women, hence people don't respect you.