Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We can't let this shyt fly or else every white boy with a slavery fetish is gonna be bedding our women and slapping them around like toys.

I wish this Justin Bieber looking motherfukker would try some shyt like this in front of me. I bench that nikkas weight as a light warm up, a snack essentially, a quick demo to make sure I got my form correct before I start actually lifting.

I bet if she was a pawg, y'all nikkas would be quick to :cape:. We need to look after our people.:ufdup:

Lol...which is it..do the nyggas hate the girl, which seems the vibe, or is there a mentality of justice? Lol@time length being the justification for not giving a fukk.....haha. The c00nery is on the 9n NTH LEVEL.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think it's both poetic justice and cruel irony... black chick praises the white man like he's everything. Then gets beat up horribly by said white man she was praising. it's a fukked up situation all around it's like see i told you so moment. Just cause that white man happens to be white dont mean he wont treat you horribly too. but alot of self hating black women who ONLY gravitate towards white men dont listen to that shyt.

I wonder can we get an update on the chick who ngot stomped out, is she gonna take this dude to court or what, dont tell me she dropped the charges?

:rudy:

Daps
I think it's both poetic justice and cruel irony... black chick praises the white man like he's everything. Then gets beat up horribly by said white man she was praising. it's a fukked up situation all around it's like see i told you so moment. Just cause that white man happens to be white dont mean he wont treat you horribly too. but alot of self hating black women who ONLY gravitate towards white men dont listen to that shyt.

I wonder can we get an update on the chick who ngot stomped out, is she gonna take this dude to court or what, dont tell me she dropped the charges?

:rudy:

You didn't answer, how does a woman who is 27 and who has slept with six men, not respect herself?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You didn't answer, how does a woman who is 27 and who has slept with six men, not respect herself?

You dont ride for the white people???

I have not seen one video of yours thanking black men... or even liking them not one iota. Everything you do people gonna call you out on it. I saw the video with you asking people why he didnt call you back. I just saw the look in your eyes, sprung! Come on now you was sounding lovesick... is that self respect?

Daps
You dont ride for the white people???

I have not seen one video of yours thanking black men... or even liking them not one iota. Everything you do people gonna call you out on it. I saw the video with you asking people why he didnt call you back. I just saw the look in your eyes, sprung! Come on now you was sounding lovesick... is that self respect?

Ride for white people? Excuse my Britishness, what does that mean? :smile:

You didn't see this video?

And yet who is my idol, Michael Jackson, notice the poster in the background?

Further to this, which woman wouldn't be upset/annoyed with a man who broke things up after they had sex, especially one that had only had sex with five men previously? And as for lovesick, no

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm I the only person who saw a problem with the people on here not knowing the story and saying its not the white guy then putting it on the 1 black guy and agreeing it was him:what:

Alot of cats pretending to be Black around here...u can tell if u pay attention. Alot of hatred for Black women and c00n topics galore. All underneath the surface.

Daps
Can we stop talking to/about the ugly chick with the fake accent? I'm really getting tired of her dumb face fvcking up the discussion.

Aren't you kool, lol. Just an FYI the accent isn't fake. The mother just wasn't a moron and realised that speaking well served all her kids. All the children incidentally have the same dad.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Aren't you kool, lol. Just an FYI the accent isn't fake. The mother just wasn't a moron and realised that speaking well served all her kids. All the children incidentally have the same dad.
I know accents, studied them from a young age and yours is FAAAAAKE!

The last time I heard an accent like that was from some colour-struck junkie chick in college. As if speaking like that would make her seem less ratted out and more attractive to the white guys she used to fund her habit.

You know what? You're done for the night. IGNORED!

Daps
I know accents, studied them from a young age and yours is FAAAAAKE!

The last time I heard an accent like that was from some colour-struck junkie chick in college. As if speaking like that would make her seem less ratted out and more attractive to the white guys she used to fund her habit.

You know what? You're done for the night. IGNORED!

Fake or taught through elocution lessons, moron.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to sound like the stereotypical male, but when a chick gives you a number, do you think she's always telling the truth?

Daps
Not to sound like the stereotypical male, but when a chick gives you a number, do you think she's always telling the truth?

Well it's the truth, first kiss at 20 years old, was nearly 21 when I lost my virginity. Not all black women sleep around. Six men in 27 years and after becoming sexually active, I spent more than two years celibate until recently because I just can't give up sex easily.