Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

If that's you in the video hating yourself because your black you have no reason to post a smiley on here like shyt is all gravy. I've had attraction to white females me being a black guy and all that but i love black women too, it hurts to hear your one of those those black chicks who hate black men and therefore hate yourself. People are telling you the truth... no matter how many white people you date, or money you make or try to bleach your skin. Or switch up that fairy ass english accent. You.... Will never be white.

they will never accept you as one of their own...

Daps
If that's you in the video hating yourself because your black you have no reason to post a smiley on here like shyt is all gravy. I've had attraction to white females me being a black guy and all that but i love black women too, it hurts to hear your one of those those black chicks who hate black men and therefore hate yourself. People are telling you the truth... no matter how many white people you date, or money you make or try to bleach your skin. Or switch up that fairy ass english accent. You.... Will never be white.

they will never accept you as one of their own...

Who hates black men? And who the hell bleaches their skin? And speaking properly = trying to be white? What are you smoking?

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
This bytch gets off on this shyt. It's not enough that she's a cac loving wench, she needs people to disapprove on what she's doing before she enjoys it. She needs what her twisted, gap toothed, hook nosed mammy mind perceives as "hate" before she can truly enjoy what she's doing.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sad, but true.

the-wire-o.gif

:wow: