Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyway, to everyone who called me 'bytch' and 'ho', you're the only men who refuse to respect their women, hence people don't respect you.

hhmmm noticed you didnt answer my post directly. and you know some women are bytches, some women are hoes. men here at the site are dead honest and alot of yall females dont wanna hear that shyt

Daps
hhmmm noticed you didnt answer my post directly. and you know some women are bytches, some women are hoes. men here at the site are dead honest and alot of yall females dont wanna hear that shyt

Why do you black American men do this? We're a laughing stock because of this and then British blacks get thrown into it too because they think we call ourselves these things, too. Why would you call someone who has done nothing to you 'bytch' or 'ho'?

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Why are you going back and forth with this bed wench?

In a thread about a white boy fukking up a black girl, she's in here shytting on black males.

That should tell you everything.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do you black American men do this? We're a laughing stock because of this and then British blacks get thrown into it too because they think we call ourselves these things, too. Why would you call someone who has done nothing to you 'bytch' or 'ho'?

why dont you answer my fukking post first!?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

In a thread about a white boy fukking up a black girl, she's in here shytting on black males.

yeah im about to sign off on this chick, i mean just cause she's british she cant be this clueless...:russ:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm gonna start negging muthaphuckas for engaging with that thing.
Mods need to ban her before she starts derailing every fvcking thread with her bullsh!t.

The thirst is real. Some dudes are so starved for female attention that even the idea of digital pvssy seems worth their while.

Idiot tender d!ck, no pvssy getting simps.

Daps
Mods need to ban her before she starts derailing every fvcking thread with her bullsh!t.

The thirst is real. Some dudes are so starved for female attention that even the idea of digital pvssy seems worth their while.

Idiot tender d!ck, no pvssy getting simps.

And you wonder why women like the girl who got beaten up, gravitate away from black men

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway, to everyone who called me 'bytch' and 'ho', you're the only men who refuse to respect their women, hence people don't respect you.

Don't let the word "bytch" distract you from the truth and don't try to act like the words "bytch" and "ho/whore" are only used by black men. In real life, not on some hip-hop forum or rap song, I've heard white guys refer to women as bytches far more than black guys. Stereotypes are harmful, but you seem content with propagating them.

You don't seem to understand. Hardly anyone has a problem with black women. They have a problem with white supremacists. If a black woman is saying "white men are gawd" and refusing to date black, she is a white supremacist. You'd be hard-pressed to find any black men feeling sympathy for a white supremacist getting their ass kicked.

As far as respect, you only get that when you prove you're worthy of it. Having a vagina or what you think is proper elocution does not make you automatically respectable. And since you don't understand the basics of white supremacy and the negative effect it's had on black relationships, but instead want to place the blame on the black man's shoulders in general, you have proven your ignorance. You don't respect yourself so no one here is going to respect you. :camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I believe I answered every post you addressed to me, maybe you missed it?

I missed it???? lol.

"you have too many hangups on having sex, no one is telling you to be a slut, but shyt don't sex feels good to you??? i've never heard of a chick saying its intrusive...omg. "

no answer huh?

Daps
Don't let the word "bytch" distract you from the truth and don't try to act like the words "bytch" and "ho/whore" are only used by black men. In real life, not on some hip-hop forum or rap song, I've heard white guys refer to women as bytches far more than black guys. Stereotypes are harmful, but you seem content with propagating them.

You don't seem to understand. Hardly anyone has a problem with black women. They have a problem with white supremacists. If a black woman is saying "white men are gawd" and refusing to date black, she is a white supremacist. You'd be hard-pressed to find any black men feeling sympathy for a white supremacist getting their ass kicked.

As far as respect, you only get that when you prove you're worthy of it. Having a vagina or what you think is proper elocution does not make you automatically respectable. And since you don't understand the basics of white supremacy and the negative effect it's had on black relationships, but instead want to place the blame on the black man's shoulders in general, you have proven your ignorance. You don't respect yourself so no one here is going to respect you. :camby:

Have you never stopped to think that black women have a different attitude to you in regards to this "You'd be hard-pressed to find any black men feeling sympathy for a white supremacist getting their ass kicked.". You're referencing the black woman who helped that klansman, right? Because black women don't have to put up with nearly as much racism that black men do and so see things differently to you, or rather the world, differently?

Daps
I missed it???? lol.

"you have too many hangups on having sex, no one is telling you to be a slut, but shyt don't sex feels good to you??? i've never heard of a chick saying its intrusive...omg. "

no answer huh?

Oh why would you want to ask a very personal question like that?