Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh why would you want to ask a very personal question like that?

facepalm.gif

im done, she is worst than meach the monster with all his xbox dikksucking.... how do you guys negg somebody?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I know accents, studied them from a young age and yours is FAAAAAKE!

The last time I heard an accent like that was from some colour-struck junkie chick in college. As if speaking like that would make her seem less ratted out and more attractive to the white guys she used to fund her habit.

You know what? You're done for the night. IGNORED!
Oh shyt her accent is fake? :ohhh:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Oh shyt her accent is fake? :ohhh:
Get her mad/scared/excited and that bullsh!t ass accent will fade with a quickness.

For the record I only watched like, 10 seconds of the video before shutting it off. That was before I knew she was a white supremacist and that it was her that was posting the video her damn self.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I give you black men, the only group of men prepared to call their own women 'bytches' and 'hos' and then they wonder why no one respects us

:heh:

go to any white dominated forum on the web which is like 90% of them and women are called slootz, bytches and other derogatory name

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I can't give up sex easily, it's such an intrusive act hence I am one of the few black girls I went to school with who didn't have sex and get pregnant in my teens but then African girls rarely do that, not so true of West Indians though.

What does 'Slayed out mean'?

How do I come across?

I'm torn, part of me wants to simp :ahh:... the other part wants to :shaq:

I'm so confused right now :to: