Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

To Black men who are praising the white boyfriend of black, Gabriella @bambiiii_ for beating her up

:pacspit:

This is coming from a bytch who is willing to lay down with a RACIST NAZI white cac, a cac who will not hesitate to treat your black ass like a ghetto-gagger, a cac who will not hesitate to throw your phony black ass under the bus for the amusement for his cac friends. Yeah, we should all take your Michael Strahan-in-drags-lookin-ass seriously. :heh:

Hey @RightingWrongs why don't you call out the cracker who almost killed her ass because she posed with a black man on instagram instead of calling out us who are slamming her for turning back on her race?:ld:

@RightingWrongs, the best thing your ugly, inflated c00n-ass can do for the black community is shoot yourself, and yes, I REALLY wish death upon you, you are no different from Nazis and white supremacists you love to champion. :pacspit:Hopefully you too will end up like bambii, because in your mind, that would be the best thing that has happened to you:

"If he beats me, and calls me a ******, then it shows he really loves me!!!" :blessed:

Last edited:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
These bedwenches out here will give birth with two black eyes, just as long as they can stroke their fingers through a straight haired baby.

Sad, but true.

the-wire-o.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
But a higher percentage of African women date outside their race :mjpls:
stats to support this? Man see this is how things spread out. Maybe in Europe that shyt happen.

Out of all my female relatives from Seychelles and Liberia, only one has dated and married a cac(technically Native American Indian). Yall must be talking about Nigerian or Eritrean bishes.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
stats to support this? Man see this is how things spread out. Maybe in Europe that shyt happen.

Out of all my female relatives from Seychelles and Liberia, only one has dated and married a cac(technically Native American Indian). Yall must be talking about Nigerian or Eritrean bishes.
I have to say the Africans who usually fukk with cacs are Nigerian Women

I don't know what the fukk is wrong with them

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:pacspit:

This is coming from a bytch is willing to lay down with a RACIST NAZI white cac, a cac who will not hesitate to treat your black ass like a ghetto-gagger, a cac who will not hesitate to throw your phony black ass under the bus for the amusement for his cac friends. Yeah, we should all take your Michael Strahan-in-drags-lookin-ass seriously. :heh:

Hey @RightingWrongs why don't you call out the cracker who almost killed her ass because she posed with a black man on instagram instead of calling out us who are slamming her for turning back on her race?:ld:

@RightingWrongs, the best thing your ugly, inflated c00n-ass can do for the black community is shoot yourself, and yes, I REALLY wish death upon you, you are no different from Nazis and white supremacists you love to champion. :pacspit:Hopefully you too will end up like bambii, because in your mind, that would be the best thing that has happened to you:

"If he beats me, and calls me a ******, then it shows he really loves me!!!" :blessed:
I glad somebody said this because I legitimately wish all these c00n ass wenches would disappear off the face of the earth. I mean that with every fiber in my being.:cacpita::mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

there is none, like 99% of african women will marry a african man

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This is very unfortunate how all of this has transgressed. This is very much why I look at a black female differently if she has ever dabbled in other races...especially white. TBH if I find out a black girl messed around with a white guy she's pretty much dead to me. :ehh:

But hey, what do I know? Standards? Pride? Respect? Perhaps.

But there is one thing that is undeniable...the game is very much rigged and therefore very much fukked up. Damn the white man for plaguing the world with his superiority propaganda. Skewing the views of the youth and adult alike. I don't want to live in this country anymore does not even begin to illustrate my disgust for this system of things...perhaps not even on this planet. I just can't stand the vast majority of whites. I'm not afraid to admit I am racist. I'm tired of this rigged game.