Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are there actually openly white mods on here though?
xYPKKgB.png

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
never paid attention to "the race track" until this.

It's dumb if u ask me.

Its a cowardly move by the site administrators here to both avoid and marginalize difficult discussions on race, primarily so that they can't seen by the general public that peruses this forum. Its unfortunate really that the site admins would take this approach, especially when forums like this are PERFECT places where tough discussions like this should occur.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
These cats around here are fukked in the head and are in need of serious counseling. Possibly Electroconvulsive therapy.
sometimes breh,, its really just some p*ssy thats needed...i've seen people from all walks of life that are nihilistic and depressing as fukk to the most insecure low self-esteem/self-deprecating ass nikka suddenly become the best, most amicable ass nikka once they got some...

then again what do i know :manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
sometimes breh,, its really just some p*ssy thats needed...i've seen people from all walks of life that are nihilistic and depressing as fukk to the most insecure low self-esteem/self-deprecating ass nikka suddenly become the best, most amicable ass nikka once they got some...

then again what do i know :manny:

What kind of dumb ass logic? Getting p#ssy is what makes men do dumb shyt. It causes more problems when people are reckless and look at it as a temporary solution. :camby:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What kind of dumb ass logic? Getting p#ssy is what makes men do dumb shyt. It causes more problems when people are reckless and look at it as a temporary solution. :camby:

:dahell: i go based on what i see...and people manifest their frustrations in various forms, this thread is another example of that...just flat out suggesting my logic is dumb when you see people here seriously blaming this chick for getting nearly beating to death is a slight on your part :camby:

yeah, the irony is there that she caped for white people (and i sure as hell aint caping for her), but according to the coli that means she deserves to die so what do i know?.... :manny:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
black men better learn quick that these women are working for the other team. :mjpls:

looked like that white
i think it's moreso because they get all of their opportunities from whites, this is an important dynamic. most women of other races get some type of help and opportunity from men of their own race. most black men aren't in a position to provide an education, job, or just a comfortable living to our women. our women have to go to white folks for a check, that automatically makes them conform and respect white men more than black men. then we've got the media all in their ear, telling them we're either criminals, or sell outs that white women. then to top it off, we've got black men that dont understand it's natural to protect the GOOD women of your race, and help provide a better lifestyle for them. nikkas just write it off as simping/tricking, etc.

the whole situation is fukked up because cacs come through and continuously instigate the situation. most of these sites that black women frequent aren't even owned by black people. some chick, i forgot her name, was awarded mother of the month by huffpost

edit: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/22/jamilah-lemieux-mater-mea_n_4646961.html

and this chick was basically a staunch feminist that made it clear she would never submit to gender roles. so it's "like geee, i wonder how she became a single mother. maybe because you've made it clear that you wont submit?" but we've got white people all in black womens ear telling them they're great and amazing for continously having b*stards. meanwhile, they make sure they've got the right finances before they bring a kid into the world.

bruh, our women have been compromised, that's all i can really say.

black women aint no good breh. This one talked too much and that whiteboy gave her the business. Hope he told her to eat that cake as he was working her over