Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
black or white......if she take dude back after
that fukk that hoe,her mama aint shyt and
somebody tag me to this thread after he hit's
her monkey ass off with the remix.
wat6rr.gif

Midrash

All Star
Daps

Say word? :ehh:

Really doe?:ehh:

Like morgan freeman you don't believe in black history month.....
0q76ono.gif

:ehh:

Here I am defending and :cape: for this dumb c*nt who's getting that Billy Tae Bo work to her face by Zac Efron.:why:

FUKK THEM SELLOUT, SELF HATING BED WENCHES. SHYT ON OUR PEOPLE THAN COME BACK TO US FOR SYMPATHY WHEN "MASSA" THROWS HER ASS OUT OF HIS WHIP!!!! :birdman: If those bytches were Jewish, they would be saluting Hitler and letting the Nazi soldiers hit the p*ssy raw during war time "for the troops". Benedict Arnold traitor muthafukkas...:pacspit: Fukkin, Beats by Cody having muthafukka!!!:deadhorse:

HOH for these bed wenches, nothing more, nothing less!!!:banderas:
tumblr_mobabr01l11s8hqmpo1_250.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This is coming from a guy with posts in "pawg" threads in JBO.
Does any one else feel an immense sense of irony ?

Felt even more irony watching @Emperor_ReinScarf going in on Black Women for dating "out"
after he's already admitted to being the token black guy for years and only dating White Women,
even went as far as getting one pregnant :dead:
TLR is such a weird place sometimes :ohhh:

I've *never* uplifted white women over black women.

There is a gigantic mental difference between pro-black and white supremacy. Whites think that blacks are inferior in every aspect (Intelligence, Beauty, Creativity, etc). Even the most "militant" (It's too bad that phrase seems to have negative connotations here) blacks don't feel that way about white people.We just want our slice of the pie. There are few black supremacist...I don't consider myself one. I think that the races are generally equal in competence.

White women can be attractive. But their privilege is a detriment to black people. Their race is constantly oppressing my own. I can't support them as a group. Their objectives are different then ours.

If you think that there is a dissonance between my positions, fair enough, but I don't get what you're pointing to in that particular topic. I mean, I'd fukk...:manny:....but I wasn't even speaking on her in that post, was talking about the diversification of modern whoring.

This bytch said that "White Boys Are Life"...there is nothing hypocritical about acknowledging that she and I are no longer apart of the same tribe.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've *never* uplifted white women over black women.

There is a gigantic mental difference between pro-black and white supremacy. Whites think that blacks are inferior in every aspect (Intelligence, Beauty, Creativity, etc). Even the most "militant" (It's too bad that phrase seems to have negative connotations here) blacks don't feel that way about white people.We just want our slice of the pie. There are few black supremacist...I don't consider myself one. I think that the races are generally equal in competence.

White women can be attractive. But their privilege is a detriment to black people. Their race is constantly oppressing my own. I can't support them as a group. Their objectives are different then ours.

If you think that there is a dissonance between my positions, fair enough, but I don't get what you're pointing to in that particular topic. I mean, I'd fukk...:manny:....but I wasn't even speaking on her in that post, was talking about the diversification of modern whoring.
I never stated you "uplifted" white women over black women.
I'm just saying you as well as others didn't do well in making your case when going on your rants
about "interracial" dating. Many posters said "I don't care about her", simple because she was with
a white dude despite finding "white" women attractive.
We even have a few of the critics previously admitting to having had full on relationships with them.
Posters want to have their cake and eat it whilst also denigrating and shaming black people for basically exercising their options just the same.
In this same post you said you'd get at her (the pawg) :patrice: right after posting this

I don't care (as much as you might think)....:ehh:
I don't consider her a part of my tribe. She's not one of my own. She's an outsider to me. She might as well be a Martian.
Women marry and date OUT. Never forget that.
This is a case of domestic abuse between two White Americans. If there is evidence that her boyfriend was the abuser, he should be charged and put in jail.

For the record I agree that "militant" has been abused and misconstrued
on The Coli and has now turned into some sort of backwards insult.

Anyways I don't find dating "out" or being with someone of a different color as somehow losing
your "Black Card" and the insinuations in this thread that someone is some how "less black"
and "less deserving of justice" based on their mate is ridiculous. If anything I think it's the mentality behind whatever they're doing dating or otherwise that would make them worthy of being ostracized.

Now with that out of the way, I found her comments to be dumb, and indefensible.
So I can understand if a person is apathetic to her plight because she quickly lost my support
when I read the ignorant shyt she said about black men on top of her placing of white men on a pedestal.
At that point, :yeshrug: I shared the same mentality as quite a few posters in this thread,
though for somewhat different reasons, as I've highlighted in this post.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Looking at this board sometimes seriously makes me realize how socially off and disconnected most of you are. :what:

nikkas postin' and dappin' posts about the black women with the white guy & 300 sandwiches, when it was revealed along time ago that they faked the marriage concoction to garner press for her to get book deal for a recipe book for sandwiches. :snoop:

wait... what???

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
U go to the hospital with a bullet in your leg,they call the police
This bytch went in looking like the Walking Dead and they aint do shyt?
:wtf:

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Which one of the mods sent this thread to this section and why?

It wasn't a race baiting thread the OP who made it didnt even know the race of the abuser

@cook :ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Which one of the mods sent this thread to this section and why?

It wasn't a race baiting thread the OP who made it didnt even know the race of the abuser

@cook :ufdup:
Yeah when you have thread getting mad views and posts, why take it off your main forum? That shyt is bad for business? There were some good discussions going on in here and wasn't no troll thread or nothing. Bad decision by whichever mod did it. I'm assuming it was one of the caucasian mods. :mjpls: @Brooklynzson what a brother got to do to get mod status? PM me brehthren

Last edited: