Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Homegirl got beat by a cac. Wouldn't have guessed that. As a college-educated black man trying to provide for his family currently in South Florida, it is a rat race.

Unfortunate for the young lady.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
This just proves that white guys only pursue black women to fulfill some sick fetish. Domestic abuse is awful but I have no sympathy for this ghetto gagger. I bet he kept yelling racial epithets while beating her up.

As the other poster said she'll probably crawl back to him by next week.
:wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
damn brehs, was not expecting a justin beiber cac to be the perp, I was expecting some Ike Turner nikka

Am I racist brehs?:bryan:
probably brainwashed. thats why i dont really watch the news if its not positive. i just get what i need on twitter.

you gotta remember, theres an agenda behind every source

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Can we agree that men of all races are capable of abusing women. This is not race specific. Hell, a study just came out that found at least a third of young men have engaged in sexual assault.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=A Longitudinal Study of Risk Factors for Repeated Sexual Coercion and Assault in U.S. College Men

No woman deserves to be beaten like that, even if she has expressed ignorant views on race.

oh i agree its not a racial thing... but i feel like if a black dude did it to her his @ would be all over twitter & IG

and the black dude would not be free

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Can we agree that men of all races are capable of abusing women. This is not race specific. Hell, a study just came out that found at least a third of young men have engaged in sexual assault.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=A Longitudinal Study of Risk Factors for Repeated Sexual Coercion and Assault in U.S. College Men

No woman deserves to be beaten like that, even if she has expressed ignorant views on race.
And fukk up this fine opportunity to turn this into a racial shyt fest :usure:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
oh i agree its not a racial thing... but i feel like if a black dude did it to her his @ would be all over twitter & IG

and the black dude would not be free

I agree. Also I'd imagine more than a few girls would use it to justify why they don't date black men. The way we're stereotyped hurts, I'm not going to lie.

Personally all we can do is work to kill that stereotype one person at a time - starting with ourselves. Doesn't mean you gotta be a simp or whatever. But it's crazy how much interest you can get from women just by treating them normally, like human beings. Not objects to be won or fought over. Trust me it works.