Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
If she is to learn anything from this, I hope it's that people are people.

Brehs, blaming the victim is never ok.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
She didn't deserve too get that Killer Instinct Ultra Combo beating whether she was playing the
hattiemcdanielasmammy.jpg
or not but....................

keep on
lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif
for white people brehs and brehettes :beli:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Let's see if we can get this woman beater c@c expelled though. I know brothers are angry, but we can't let this shyt slide no siree. He needs to learn a lesson. He can't get out of this scott free nah. We're not doing it for her, we're doing it for us.
not really, she clearly wants him back so I hope he beat her ass again.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The MOD that put this in the race track is fukking up thecoli's site traffic, thereby fukking up thecoli's money :ufdup:

The thread itself isn't even about race. If you were to divert every thread that took an eventual racial turn, because posters steered it into that direction, probably 70% of threads created on this board would belong in the race track.

Get it together MODs! Put this thread back in the locker room where it belongs.:birdman:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The MOD that put this in the race track is fukking up thecoli's site traffic, thereby fukking up thecoli's money :ufdup:

The thread itself isn't even about race. If you were to divert every thread that took an eventual racial turn, because posters steered it into that direction, probably 70% of threads created on this board would belong in the race track.

Get it together MODs! Put this thread back in the locker room where it belongs.:birdman:

I agree. The Dominique Dawes thread never got moved to the Race Track and neither did the thread about Tamera Mowry's crocodile tears about the internet racist comments about dating white men. Those threads took a obvious racial turn and a lot of the comments were
HIOvOnG.png

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree. The Dominique Dawes thread never got moved to the Race Track and neither did the thread about Tamera Mowry's crocodile tears about the internet racist comments about dating white men. Those threads took a obvious racial turn and a lot of the comments were
HIOvOnG.png

Could we perhaps have an overly sensitive cac infiltraitor abusing his MOD powers?
uppONmI.png

@Brooklynzson @bk
0Q5Zhlo.png

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
that's another thing about these wenches, black women will go hard even against other black women to protect white men. i read some comments on some these black women blogs about the paula patton/janet jackon relationship crap, and the comments were filled w/black women blaming the women. it's like they truly believe cacs can do no wrong

you can credit the depiction of jesus as a white man for this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm nor a mod of jbo once I Lt gets kicked here I can't move I t back . it should be in tlr

Which one of the mods sent this thread to this section and why?

It wasn't a race baiting thread the OP who made it didnt even know the race of the abuser

@cook :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can credit the depiction of jesus as a white man for this.
i think it's moreso because they get all of their opportunities from whites, this is an important dynamic. most women of other races get some type of help and opportunity from men of their own race. most black men aren't in a position to provide an education, job, or just a comfortable living to our women. our women have to go to white folks for a check, that automatically makes them conform and respect white men more than black men. then we've got the media all in their ear, telling them we're either criminals, or sell outs that white women. then to top it off, we've got black men that dont understand it's natural to protect the GOOD women of your race, and help provide a better lifestyle for them. nikkas just write it off as simping/tricking, etc.

the whole situation is fukked up because cacs come through and continuously instigate the situation. most of these sites that black women frequent aren't even owned by black people. some chick, i forgot her name, was awarded mother of the month by huffpost

edit: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/22/jamilah-lemieux-mater-mea_n_4646961.html

and this chick was basically a staunch feminist that made it clear she would never submit to gender roles. so it's "like geee, i wonder how she became a single mother. maybe because you've made it clear that you wont submit?" but we've got white people all in black womens ear telling them they're great and amazing for continously having b*stards. meanwhile, they make sure they've got the right finances before they bring a kid into the world.

bruh, our women have been compromised, that's all i can really say.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah when you have thread getting mad views and posts, why take it off your main forum? That shyt is bad for business? There were some good discussions going on in here and wasn't no troll thread or nothing. Bad decision by whichever mod did it. I'm assuming it was one of the caucasian mods. :mjpls: @Brooklynzson what a brother got to do to get mod status? PM me brehthren

Every mod should be black if you ask me.
99G5M6h.png