Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who said it was cool? this situation just isn't relevant to us.

if I found out a leader of the KKK was killed by a white drunk driver...what should be my reaction? Drink driving is wrong, but I wouldn't give a single fukk that a known racist was a victim of it. That's how i'm feeling right now

This analogy might have made sense... if there weren't almost 400 posts in this thread. :comeon:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
of course a man shouldn't hit a woman but a woman should also know a man shouldn't hit her... what you said directly applies to her as well if you know when to dead a relationship why didn't she?

It's absurd to fight for equality among sexes and then turn around and treat women like fragile creatures that can't reason of fend for themselves it doesn't make sense.

Indeed fam, a dog chasin it tail goes no where. This situation in particular shouldve had some leverage, sadly it doesnt though.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
HIV huh?

Majic-Johnson-Confused-Popcorn-Gif.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i aint capin for this bytch, but gatdaamn , he almost beat her to death :damn: Would some off yall nikkaz feel different is she was beat like this by a black dude? :mjpls:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
This analogy might have made sense... if there weren't almost 400 posts in this thread. :comeon:

the title of the thread got the attention...people who clicked on this thread had no idea that this chick was a white worshiping idiot before entering. After it was revealed in later posts, dudes took the approach I stated. Domestic violence is wrong, but fukk her! Plain and simple

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i aint capin for this bytch, but gatdaamn , he almost beat her to death :damn: Would some off yall nikkaz feel different is she was beat like this by a black dude? :mjpls:

If he was, he would have been arrested and thrown in jail before she even made a tweet.

While the cac who did this got arrested later and got out on bail the same day.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Its easy to get a platinum 5 star thread here. Just pander to their fears.

White man black women relationship

An excuse that they are single lonely, and beating off. Anger, jealously.

Homosexuality, insecurity, disgust. I disabled Rep notifications a long time ago nikkas negging like it means shyt, sweating with anger and shyt. Your ass is still worthless

And yet you still post here with a bunch of worthless people who can't stand you. :skip:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You're really a white man mate, I know it you know it and most of all you're boyfriend knows it. You come here to find dl black men to pay for letting you suck them off, a real battyman if you ask me.
i wouldn't be surprised :russ: dachampishere has been on that "black men are always the problem" bullshyt since he started posting here

Precisely. Which is why I've been "exposed" by people posting my pics, people finding my facebook, and actually knowing people IRL off this bytch.. :mjlol:

Honestly, if you're the one thinking about gay sex just because someone disagrees with you on a subject, you probably are the gay one friend. What kind of heterosexual male spends his time writing about homosexual acts to other men? I'm not the one for your fantasies brehs.

I have never said "black men are always the problem". That would be self hate. But a leader always assumes as much responsibility as he can. This board has a habit of putting responsibility in the hands of women (which is actually disgusting) and then wondering why they are not leaders and going around saying "black men are emasculated" when it's really just you all.

I have not said a bad word about black men in this whole thread. This thread is not even about black men (but somehow we've found a way to interject that into this thread. I'll let you guess why) I only have bad words for some of you obviously insecure men who feel your status with black women is even threatened by obviously homosexual white men. Don't confuse me talking about you all on here with me talking about black men and manhood.