Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

fred-astaire-tap-dancing-o.gif

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i read the entire thread and didn't see anyone defending the white boyfriend, but i definitely see the well deserved lack of sympathy. why the fukk should we sympathize over a white man worshiping wench

also, answer my question, what race is your father

You are very scared, and I already said my MIA Dad is Black.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
that white boy is a Demon

feel bad for ol girl...she's clearly a lost soul

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are very scared, and I already said my MIA Dad is Black.

well, as a black male in a country surrounded by hostiles that control everything, i have every right to be fearful.

so your mom is what, korean? and your dad is black?

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Breh. I made it to the 8th page and fukking died. I couldn't read anymore.

Grown men really in they feelings about this shyt in here. nikkas hurt. :mjlol:

Like nikkas don't beat and violate black women all the time. :dahell: Men are men no matter the race. She's not better off in that regard with either race but nikkas in here talkin' about "b--b--b-bb-but I bet her next boyfriend will be white!" like she won't get her ass beat with Tyquavion too. :mjlol:

That ain't her opinion though. She doesn't just think men are men. She thinks white men are better as evidenced by her tweets. That shyt cold blooded but you won't see me defending no bytch that speak down on my kind...no sympathy over here

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She just posted this on twitter. Dude got arrested and released on bail already.
BhV0tROIMAA0y3e.jpg

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was thinking the same thing. There's always more to the story, especially when a woman is telling it. That's why a dude should never try to take up for a woman before he gets every inch of the story from multiple angles. Because women have dudes going to war over some "he beat me up" tip only to find out that she was engaging in some very foul play. Now, he's at war with a dude over some omissions.

Something tells me that her dude's flirting/cheating allegations weren't totally baseless. She's a typical attention whore...posting pictures all over social media, flirting with dudes on public sites, shouting out different dudes, etc. She knew this got under her dude's skin, but she did it anyway because that's what she's about. This kept adding up and up until dude finally began to confront her about it, which she didn't take serious.

One thing that black women who date white guys have to keep in mind is that those types of white guys tend to be very sensitive about their woman interacting with black men. They know that she's probably been with black guys before, probably slept with them before and probably loved one or two before. Plus, they tend to feel that the black dudes have a one-up on them in their woman's eyes because they're black. This can make the situation extra tenuous when the chick is flirting with black men.

Something tells me this dynamic came into play.

Peace

It's funny you said this because I knew a white dude that had this mentality. I laughed at him because it; crazy insecure with his own manhood over dating black women