Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

KingCetshwayo

KingOfCOOL
Daps
Reppin
The Real Big D(Dallas)
That's it?

chris-brown-side-eye-o1.gif

Reppin'The Real Big D(Dallas)
100x100px-LS-4014efa9_gif_100x100_8c8cb8.gif

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with black women dating men of other races but I do have a problem with c00ns who shyt on their own just to score points with white people. No sympathy here.

My dude I don't give a fizzack who black women date but I had a feeling she was on some no nikka ish lol bytch was in Georgia, prolly c00nin all types of ways with them rednecks :mjlol:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you are clearly coming to her rescue, but please don't abuse :mjlol: like you did :pachaha:
Bro, it's a fukking smilie that depicts the mental image I have when I'm laughing/reading something idiotic on here. :umad:? :mjlol:

And yes. Thinking all domestic abuse is wrong = coming to her rescue.

Don't worry, if you ever have a family member or daughter who gets beat to a pulp, even by a black guy, I'll make sure not to feel bad and think about how much I think she deserved it because I think you're a shyt poster and to make sure no one thinks I'm coming to her rescue. Deal? :yeshrug:

Hey guys, if anyone ever says anything that you disagree with, you should never recognize the wrong in anything anyone does to them. That's the most masculine, mature, and secure thing you can do. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
well, as a black male in a country surrounded by hostiles that control everything, i have every right to be fearful.

so your mom is what, korean? and your dad is black?
Reread his quote. nikka said MIA (missing in action) dad.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reread his quite. nikka said MIA (missing in action) dad.

yea i missed it, it really does explain a lot about why he feels the way he does about the black community.

a lot of people assume half breed are just like us, but i can only imagine the horrors he caught for being a half black kid in the asian community. either way, he should skip his ass to a white/asian site and leave us alone

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a problem with black women dating men of other races but I do have a problem with c00ns who shyt on their own just to score points with white people. No sympathy here.

I dont see why you have a problem with em...f*ck em..either there life let them do what they want to do