Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're the one who disabled rep notifications because you keep getting negged for saying dumb shyt.
sOhcM4R.png

Rep isn't important, it's obviously important to you.:mjlol:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sitting here, loathing in this ambiance
Staring at a shrine of miscellaneous body parts
I think of how they got off to such a sloppy start
And which seems worse, a slit throat or a tarnished heart

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
That ain't her opinion though. She doesn't just think men are men. She thinks white men are better as evidenced by her tweets. That shyt cold blooded but you won't see me defending no bytch that speak down on my kind...no sympathy over here
That's a tweet bruh. 140 characters. If that's all it takes to effect your morality, you have a rough life ahead of you and should probably off yourself now because your life and the way you feel about things will forever be controlled by other people.

IDK. Maybe it's cause I'm not sensitive in the least, so I looked at her tweet, thought about the many women who liked me, and couldn't find a single fukk to give because nothing was lost for me in that girl's tweet. I guess that's how you live though. :mjlol:

Like, no one's trying to convince you all to feel any different. But don't act like you don't feel the way you do because you're not insecure about white men. It's very apparent by the progression of the thread. Black boyfriend: sympathy and thug should go to jail. White boy: I can't feel bad. She probably deserved it. That's what she gets for datting white. Tweets posted: all hell breaks loose.

You nikkas must have a bytch fit when you see black women with white men in public. :mjlol:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
That's a tweet bruh. 140 characters. If that's all it takes to effect your morality, you have a rough life ahead of you and should probably off yourself now because your life and the way you feel about things will forever be controlled by other people.

IDK. Maybe it's cause I'm not sensitive in the least, so I looked at her tweet, thought about the many women who liked me, and couldn't find a single fukk to give because nothing was lost for me in that girl's tweet. I guess that's how you live though. :mjlol:

Like, no one's trying to convince you all to feel any different. But don't act like you don't feel the way you do because you're not insecure about white men. It's very apparent by the progression of the thread. Black boyfriend: sympathy and thug should go to jail. White boy: I can't feel bad. She probably deserved it. That's what she gets for datting white. Tweets posted: all hell breaks loose.

You nikkas must have a bytch fit when you see black women with white men in public. :mjlol:

Even if it was a black boyfriend they'd still try and find ways to blame her

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
and some sucka ass nikkas like @bdizzle @DaChampIsHere and @No_bammer_weed wanna come to the rescue of a dogwhore like this :mjlol:

Yeah, some random broad I never met, never will meet, and probably would only drunk fukk, tweets about black guyes. My stance on domestic abuse has completely changed from this.

I've read worse from Chris B. and I don't see anyone caping to stop that. I'm pretty sure his dap ratio is sitting pretty actually

:mjlol: Like, it's like you cats don't even realize how feminine you sound. This is the kinda argument I would have with my jump off "b-bb-bb- remember that tweet from a year ago and that instagram pic you took with her?! That's why I'm mad now!"

Must be sad having your morality dictated by random hoes and tweets. :mjlol:

I'm not coming to her rescue, just pointing out what I see: insecurity. Tone of the thread completely changed when it was a white guy vs. a black guy. Point blank.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, some random broad I never met, never will meet, and probably would only drunk fukk, tweets about black guyes. My stance on domestic abuse has completely changed from this.

I've read worse from Chris B. and I don't see anyone caping to stop that. I'm pretty sure his dap ratio is sitting pretty actually

:mjlol: Like, it's like you cats don't even realize how feminine you sound. This is the kinda argument I would have with my jump off "b-bb-bb- remember that tweet from a year ago and that instagram pic you took with her?! That's why I'm mad now!"

Must be sad having your morality dictated by random hoes and tweets. :mjlol:

I'm not coming to her rescue, just pointing out what I see: insecurity. Tone of the thread completely changed when it was a white guy vs. a black guy. Point blank.

you are clearly coming to her rescue, but please don't abuse :mjlol: like you did :pachaha: