Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It's unfortunate she got beaten to a bloody pulp, but I don't have any sympathy for her. She choosed to stay with that cac while he continued abusing her during the duration of the relationship, flaunting the fact she had a white boy as a boyfriend. She knew that he was psychopath, but probably didn't wanna risk losing him giving she a black woman and many cacs didn't come her way. This justin beiber lookin ass cac was her trophy to show the rest of the world and now she wants our sympathy?

Zmu3C2.gif

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did she delete her IG? its not coming up for me anymore.... anyway when I was able to look at her IG The comments were hella messy. Someone even started an HIV rumor :upsetfavre:. She said that she didn't give him HIV but that he beat her because some guy was flirting with her or something I have to read the comment again I only gave it a quick glance

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:russ:
It's unfortunate she got beaten to a bloody pulp, but I don't have any sympathy for her. She choosed to stay with that cac while he continued abusing her during the duration of the relationship, flaunting the fact she had a white boy as a boyfriend. She knew that he was psychopath, but probably didn't wanna risk losing him giving she a black woman and many cacs didn't come her way. This justin beiber lookin ass cac was her trophy to show the rest of the world and now she wants our sympathy?

Zmu3C2.gif
R

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Coli logic:

It's cool that this girl got the shyt beat out of her because... bed wench. :snoop:

It's not cool but it's not my fault that a cac whopped her ass, get angry at the cac not brothers for washing their hands of this chick. It's not my job to uplift black women who don't want anything to do with the black community.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Coli logic:

It's cool that this girl got the shyt beat out of her because... bed wench. :snoop:

who said it was cool? this situation just isn't relevant to us.

if I found out a leader of the KKK was killed by a white drunk driver...what should be my reaction? Drink driving is wrong, but I wouldn't give a single fukk that a known racist was a victim of it. That's how i'm feeling right now.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Did she delete her IG? its not coming up for me anymore.... anyway when I was able to look at her IG The comments were hella messy. Someone even started an HIV rumor :upsetfavre:. She said that she didn't give him HIV but that he beat her because some guy was flirting with her or something I have to read the comment again I only gave it a quick glance

just-got-real.gif