Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
imagine how many times he called her ******
in his fit of rage.
and right now she's trying to find a way to
save that fakkit from prison rape while
rockin the mitch green.

wat6rr.gif
You don't even know what transpired but you're imagining this scenario in your head to justify your insecurities.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You don't even know what transpired but you're imagining this scenario in your head to justify your insecurities.

:patrice:

how do you think it went down? do you think he was whispering sweet nothings into her ear and reading poetry while tossing her out of a moving car?

is it really that hard to believe this white male may have used a few bad words while abusing this woman?

:patrice:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
''Laughingly'' :wtf: nikkas really find a woman being abused like this amusing because the abuser was white? :comeon: This isn't even about the disdain for white men, it's about yall disdain for black woman. You dudes laughed the same way when that black football player knocked his black fiance out last week. :camby:You nikkas got more in common with the cracker that tortured this poor black girl then you do with me :pacspit:

If a black dude who constantly capes for white women and espouses his love for white women over all other women, including his own, and this black guy gets the "Lorena Bobbit" treatment from his white chick for unknown reasons, should he expect black women to cape for him in spite of his attitudes? After promoting "white women are life"? After going out of his way to promote another female counterpart above the very black women he expects to help him?

If they didn't, I wouldn't say ONE THING against them. Don't cape for non-blacks when its all good and then expect help when "they called me a ****** and beat me up."

This isn't about hating black women. Its about simple logic-don't ride for people who don't ride for you. Makes sense to me. I don't ride for black women just because they're black....I ride for black women who are down for the black community and are down for black men. There's plenty of black people who don't give a f#ck about black people in general....I guess by your logic, I should care for them as well.

I feel for her as a victim of violence. But overlook the irony of the situation just because she is a victim? Nope, especially not after how this was carrying on when she thought it was all good. Dudes think caping for her shows their pride in being black? N#ggas need to think again.

Maybe my logic doesn't make sense to some...I can't help it....I'm from the other side of the tracks....unlike the Coli IT ballers. I was taught you only hold down those who hold you down-word and deed.

Peace

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Looking at this board sometimes seriously makes me realize how socially off and disconnected most of you are. :what:

nikkas postin' and dappin' posts about the black women with the white guy & 300 sandwiches, when it was revealed along time ago that they faked the marriage concoction to garner press for her to get book deal for a recipe book for sandwiches. :snoop:

Y'all seriously reach so hard to shyt on white men and black women who ain't even thinkin' about you. :bryan: It's pathetic. :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe my logic doesn't make sense to some...I can't help it....I'm from the other side of the tracks....unlike the Coli IT ballers. I was taught you only hold down those who hold you down-word and deed.

Peace

nah, your logic is sound. only a handful of dumbass nikkas on here would still justify caping for a black woman that literally shyt on 'em.

i'll tell you this much. if some white girl was going around praising black guys, and a nikka whipped her ass; she'd receive absolutely no sympathy from white men, and would be used as an example as to why you shouldn't date black men.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And not one word of who the man was that beat her up, why not put him on blast as well.
You saw those pics like I saw those pics...she don't want no problems with dude...especially no snitch problems. She ain't that dumb.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas postin' and dappin' posts about the black women with the white guy & 300 sandwiches, when it was revealed along time ago that they faked the marriage concoction to garner press for her to get book deal for a recipe book for sandwiches. :snoop:

'

was this meant to somehow lessen the bedwenching :dahell:it just makes them come off as shifty schemers

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm pretty sure there are a similar number of domestic disturbance cases with both races. Abusive men have no color. That's not the point.The point is alot of people jump over the fence, thinking the grass is greener, talking about how brown and dry their side of the fence was, only to find out the other side is just as brown. You might as well stayed on your side of the fence.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
was this meant to somehow lessen the bedwenching :dahell:it just makes them come off as shifty schemers
How is it "bed wenching" if they (a) not fukking (b) not in a relationship (c) he's gay.

:dahell:

Like I said, white men make you nikkas WEAK. Even the gay ones. :mjlol:

Honestly, y'all keep talking about "bed wenching", it's gonna eventually become a badge of honor, like "mandingo". Black men love being called mandigos or saying they have one now, don't they? Bet y'all don't even know the history.

Same shyt, different pot. All you nikkas stupid.