Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bruises heal overtime. Chris was arrested and charged for her assault. The cac is getting away with this, until we have any further updates, probably the police think he is standing his ground.

When a woman is beaten like this wench, her psyche is damaged. She will have permanent scars all over her body. THis would make ANY black woman to not see anymore black men after a assault like that if the perpetrator was black. But somehow their is no anger towards her perpetuator, what does that tell you????
For Chris Brown, Rihanna didn't even take him to court. The State did.

But has the perpetrator for this story been arrested yet?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What she do? :shaq2:

I have no problem bashing CACs, but smart people know not to take sides before hearing both sides of the stories.
I don't care how crazy someone is, nobody's throwing a chick out of a moving car for no good reason.

There's no happy endings for C00ns and/or attention whores.

you thinkin about nikkas,this is a cac we talkin about,he felt inferior to her black male friends and thought he couldn't compete so he tried to kill her....its the same story it always is with these interacial relationships,or lesbian relationships....lesbians hate they women having male friends,white men hate they black woman having black male friends,feeling like its something they cant compete wit:manny:....shame on yall so surprised when that Justin Bieber pic popped up but was quick to stone our brotha:mjpls:

Only reason Im even thinkin about :cape: is the fact this bitter cac scrapped them big titis on that thin body up

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it "bed wenching" if they (a) not fukking (b) not in a relationship (c) he's gay.

:dahell:

Like I said, white men make you nikkas WEAK. Even the gay ones. :mjlol:

Honestly, y'all keep talking about "bed wenching", it's gonna eventually become a badge of honor, like "mandingo". Black men love being called mandigos or saying they have one now, don't they? Bet y'all don't even know the history.

Same shyt, different pot. All you nikkas stupid.

so going on a media tour about how she's going to make her gay cac bf 300 sandwiches to earn an engagement ring aint bedwenching? or is it just promotion? :mjlol: you know you dumb ass nikkas are sinking low when your retort is " :whoa: she's not a bedwench, she's just a scammer "

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
she's just a scammer "
Ding ding ding.
How can you make something about sex when sex is not involved? Her husband could have been black, still would have been big.
When the story blew, no one even knew what the guy looked like. Even in the thread on here, no one knew what he looked like well into the thread. When everyone saw what he looked like, people figured it was a scam and she admitted it was just for press soon after.
Like I said, you just like to keep white men on your brain, even the overly effeminate ones. You were seriously sitting there thinking "How can this black women be with this feminine white man? Bedwench! (<--- something no one says IRL :mjlol:) She should be with a black man". That was your thought process. :mjlol:

Most regular people were thinking (a) I didn't even know 300 kinds of sandwiches existed (b) why would you marry someone like that. Not "WHAT RACE IS HE?!"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is true. That's why I :russ: when black women try to act like black men are so insecure about them dating white men.

Like "Bytch, if you were any other race, do you know how much flack you would get for dating outside of it?" :rudy:

They say that but notice all of the blogs, forums, and websites dedicated to black women in relationships with white men.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is defending him at all.

Its a couple people defending him but its the usual trolls like @Batman and the other usual suspects:wtb:...most people I don't think are condoning or are happy to see her get beat,its more of a "I saw it coming sistah,cacs gon cac:manny:" for people who feel a certain way about interacial relationships,we'd say the same if a black dude fuked a white woman and she end up falsely accusing him of rape....I will agree a lot of folks in this thread aint keepin it consistent with they statements though....praise nikkas who get white women,or the white women themselves...then judge a black chick for makin bad decisions:mjlol:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
nah, your logic is sound. only a handful of dumbass nikkas on here would still justify caping for a black woman that literally shyt on 'em.

i'll tell you this much. if some white girl was going around praising black guys, and a nikka whipped her ass; she'd receive absolutely no sympathy from white men, and would be used as an example as to why you shouldn't date black men.

Thank you! That's what I'm saying. Why in the hell would black men go to war with this dude, or any other dude like him, on the behalf of a chick who clearly thinks white men are better than black men? In her words, they're "life."

Any dude who's having a sucka attack on behalf of this chick, I direct you to read her comment "White boys are life."

If you still have your "well, I still think that dude should get a## kicked by a couple of brehs" thoughts, then I direct you to the nearest bridge. Jump off.

I knew of a chick just like this girl. She openly flaunted the fact that she only dated white dudes. She was cordial to black guys but made it clear that if "you aint white, then you aint right."

Well, one day, this chick is in all tears talking about "I need some help from the brehs." This chick talmbout:

"Well, I found out Luke had a girlfriend...this dude made it out to be like I was just a jumpoff when she found out. She went though his phone, found our convos and then blew up. She confronted me and called me all types of ******s. He rolled up to just as it popped off. I told him to tell her who I was, but he said that I was just some chick he f#cked and that was it but that he loved only her. I lost it and said that he was lying. He told me to 'shut up...I just f#cked you a couple times....I wouldn't leave my girl for a ******.' I couldn't believe he said that sh#t. Then his chick started laughing and I jumped on her. He pushed me off so hard I fell and damn near sprained my ankle. I need the brehs to go see him."

Well, dudes knew this chick and how hard she caped for white dudes. After hearing that story, dudes just laughed and clowned the sh#t out of her every time they saw her. Not a hand was lifted....and that b#tch was left in shame.

That's how I feel about this story.

Peace

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
No he didn't.
Man shut up bruv.

Anyway I think this shyt might be fake bruvs. It looks like she's in a room when she took those pics, but she said she was thrown out the car by the bloke? Then the neck brace pic is in the house? Why would the paramedics taker her home instead of taking her to the hospital? It's all bullocks mates.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Man shut up bruv.
lWJf5Jr.png

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
If dude was black this thread would've been 2 pages. Y'all mofos could give two fukks about the matter at hand, but it makes a great race thread where we can shyt on each other. I mean we straight up have dudes in here shytting on her because she likes white guys. Dudes saying she deserved it, are some of yall serious? Who am i kidding though, this is the type of shyt some of you motherfukkers look forward to when you wake up in the morning, the highlight of your day. Its like throwing an injured wildebeest calf to a pride of lions.