Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Looking at this board sometimes seriously makes me realize how socially off and disconnected most of you are. :what:

nikkas postin' and dappin' posts about the black women with the white guy & 300 sandwiches, when it was revealed along time ago that they faked the marriage concoction to garner press for her to get book deal for a recipe book for sandwiches. :snoop:

Y'all seriously reach so hard to shyt on white men and black women who ain't even thinkin' about you. :bryan: It's pathetic. :mjlol:
You're really a white man mate, I know it you know it and most of all you're boyfriend knows it. You come here to find dl black men to pay for letting you suck them off, a real battyman if you ask me.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
nah, your logic is sound. only a handful of dumbass nikkas on here would still justify caping for a black woman that literally shyt on 'em.

i'll tell you this much. if some white girl was going around praising black guys, and a nikka whipped her ass; she'd receive absolutely no sympathy from white men, and would be used as an example as to why you shouldn't date black men.

Thank you! That's what I'm saying. Why in the hell would black men go to war with this dude, or any other dude like him, on the behalf of a chick who clearly thinks white men are better than black men? In her words, they're "life."

Any dude who's having a sucka attack on behalf of this chick, I direct you to read her comment "White boys are life."

If you still have your "well, I still think that dude should get a## kicked by a couple of brehs" thoughts, then I direct you to the nearest bridge. Jump off.

I knew of a chick just like this girl. She openly flaunted the fact that she only dated white dudes. She was cordial to black guys but made it clear that if "you aint white, then you aint right."

Well, one day, this chick is in all tears talking about "I need some help from the brehs." This chick talmbout:

"Well, I found out Luke had a girlfriend...this dude made it out to be like I was just a jumpoff when she found out. She went though his phone, found our convos and then blew up. She confronted me and called me all types of ******s. He rolled up to just as it popped off. I told him to tell her who I was, but he said that I was just some chick he f#cked and that was it but that he loved only her. I lost it and said that he was lying. He told me to 'shut up...I just f#cked you a couple times....I wouldn't leave my girl for a ******.' I couldn't believe he said that sh#t. Then his chick started laughing and I jumped on her. He pushed me off so hard I fell and damn near sprained my ankle. I need the brehs to go see him."

Well, dudes knew this chick and how hard she caped for white dudes. After hearing that story, dudes just laughed and clowned the sh#t out of her every time they saw her. Not a hand was lifted....and that b#tch was left in shame.

That's how I feel about this story. Not angry...just apathetic.

Peace

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're really a white man mate, I know it you know it and most of all you're boyfriend knows it. You come here to find dl black men to pay for letting you suck them off, a real battyman if you ask me.
i wouldn't be surprised :russ: dachampishere has been on that "black men are always the problem" bullshyt since he started posting here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's her. But if I ask for some Sweet and Sour sauce with my nuggets from a sista, there's a problem.
mL1LjMd.png
These smilies are killing me yo

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
nah, your logic is sound. only a handful of dumbass nikkas on here would still justify caping for a black woman that literally shyt on 'em.

i'll tell you this much. if some white girl was going around praising black guys, and a nikka whipped her ass; she'd receive absolutely no sympathy from white men, and would be used as an example as to why you shouldn't date black men.
The white race is highly intelligent in its dealings.

They win for a reason.

White men know that when their women date out...that's the end of them being apart of the tribe. White people make up names for them (Coal-Burner, ****** Lover, etc). Have catch-phrases (Once you go black....). And most importantly, cut them off from white privilege in social settings.

A white women with biracial babies is NOTHING to a white man.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People still going at this brotha :snoop:

03-07 ‏@DatnikkaDporter 3h
These people still think I did this to Mori

1. 03-07 ‏@DatnikkaDporter 3h
    Here we go again with this shyt

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More

2. 03-07 ‏@DatnikkaDporter 3h
    @BloodBloodBIood fukk no quit asking me Blood

3. 03-07 ‏@DatnikkaDporter 3h
    @bambiiii_ These folks really think I did this to you

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People still going at this brotha :snoop:

03-07 ‏@DatnikkaDporter 3h
These people still think I did this to Mori

1. 03-07 ‏@DatnikkaDporter 3h
    Here we go again with this shyt

Expand

2. 03-07 ‏@DatnikkaDporter 3h
    @BloodBloodBIood fukk no quit asking me Blood

3. 03-07 ‏@DatnikkaDporter 3h
    @bambiiii_ These folks really think I did this to you

i feel for him, i know people are predisposed to assuming the black male is the aggressor in every incident. he'll probably catch more hell than the cac that actually tortured her

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They win for a reason.

White men know that when their women date out...that's the end of them being apart of the tribe. White people make up names for them (Coal-Burner, ****** Lover, etc). Have catch-phrases (Once you go black....). And most importantly, cut them off from white privilege in social settings.

yeah, man, they know how to play it. "oh, you wanna date a ******, you're cut out of the inheritance and family business" they can actually place sanctions on their women for being race traitors. black women don't get any of their opportunities from black men, so really we can't do shyt but chastise them; which really shows the powerless of black men.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They may say it but I see it all the time the local white whore who was ran through my nikkaz marrying brad and Tyler and they know her past.

The chick with a biracial kid that looks good white boys still fawning over her. They say that crap because it hurts then deep down that a race they view as dumb and savage is screwing their women.

They win for a reason.

If the roles were revecersed in this story it would be all over, storm front, Huffington post everywhere with cacs pointing see and making memes. But we can't chide this sellout another girl type chick for praising the white man only to get beaten to a pulp by those loving ivory pure hands :heh:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1 in 5 of black men who marry are marrying a white woman
Guess the threats aint working

yeah, man, they know how to play it. "oh, you wanna date a ******, you're cut out of the inheritance and family business" they can actually place sanctions on their women for being race traitors. black women don't get any of their opportunities from black men, so really we can't do shyt but chastise them; which really shows the powerless of black men.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If the roles were revecersed in this story it would be all over, storm front, Huffington post everywhere with cacs pointing see and making memes. But we can't chide this sellout another girl type chick for praising the white man only to get beaten to a pulp by those loving ivory pure hand.

SMH

be a black male, brehs :smh: