Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i6Zz1sZHl0Qzq.png

:ufdup: And death
Yeah, no sympathy. fukk this dumb bytch. Hope she get lumped up again.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
defeatist? There's nothing defetist in admitting that white men are afforded better opportunities than black men and that being a reason why women of all races would be drawn to white men. Use your brain. This isn't rocket science.

Where are you really going with your message...

You said that black women will have an 'easier' path with a white dude and now this...

where are you REALLY going with all these statements you're making ?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah that's her. But if I ask for some Sweet and Sour sauce with my nuggets from a sista, there's a problem.
mL1LjMd.png

Word breh :word:

Weird, cause I didn't even ask and my girl cooked, washed my clothes, and gave me head last night while I sat on the couch and just watched TV.

Could it be that the problem is your girl don't respect you :mjpls:

Naw, never that. Black women just ain't shyt brehs :wow:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Black men, in general, have been THE most secure men when they see their better halves dating out, specifically a race of people who have oppressed you for 400 years..
Really? Cause I see a whole bunch of nikkas saying a broad deserves to get lumped up cause she dated white, or that they don't care because she dated white. :mjlol:

Y'all nikkas are insecure as fukk over a broad who don't even know you nikkas. It's not that I don't care that she got her ass whooped. I don't care what YOU all have made the thread about: some hwo, black men not committing domestic violence on the level of white men. I do care, but again, I'm not gonna try to make all these racial ties to domestic abuse, something that happens in every race, in every country, every where.

I could very well type about the topic of the article (domestic abuse) fervently. But what you all are talking about is RACE and inferiority complexes. You all don't care that she got beat. You care about who she was beat by.

In an article about domestic violence, you all spent your time researching whether or not the dude was black or white; not one ounce of concern for the girl ever happened so miss me with your community BS.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ain't even bout to read through the rest of this thread and seeing nikkas actually defend this dude because she likes white guys

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yeah. :ufdup:
Black men didn't create pseudoscience to discourage black women from dating wm.

Black men don't kill and mutilate white children for the mere action of whistling at a bw.

BM dont kill, roll up a child in a gym mat, and take his organs, for dating a bm's daughter.

Black men don't create webpages and rely on false studies like the "Bell Curve" to perpetuate the wm myth.

Black men don't walk in packs to stalk and beat a whiteboy to death based on false assumptions.

Black men don't have the history or the savagery that backs up his claims like the wm does.

Black men don't lynch wm or set their house on fire for marrying a bw.

Black men don't have the power in the media to discourage bw from fukking with wm unlike the wm does.

Cause I see a whole bunch of nikkas saying a broad deserves to get lumped up cause she dated white, or that they don't care because she dated white. :mjlol:.

Key word here. SAYING. Which is DIFFERENT from ACTING. Which a lot of non-black men do. But yeah, we are just as insecure as wm, yeah ok. :pachaha:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah. :ufdup:
Black men didn't create pseudoscience to discourage black women from dating wm.

Black men don't kill and mutilate white children for the mere action of whistling at a bw.

BM dont kill, roll up a child in a gym mat, and take his organs, for dating a bm's daughter.

Black men don't create webpages and rely on false studies like the "Bell Curve" to perpetuate the wm myth.

Black men don't walk in packs to stalk and beat a whiteboy to death based on false assumptions.

Black men don't have the history or the savagery that backs up his claims like the wm does.

Black men don't lynch wm or set their house on fire for marrying a bw.

Black men don't have the power in the media to discourage bw from fukking with wm unlike the wm does.

Key word here. SAYING. Which is DIFFERENT from ACTING. Which a lot of non-black men do. But yeah, we are just as insecure as wm, yeah ok. :pachaha:

Yet they murder kids in record numbers in Chiraq, your point?