Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Key word here. SAYING. Which is DIFFERENT from ACTING. Which a lot of non-black men do. But yeah, we are just as insecure as wm, yeah ok. :pachaha:

When a situation calls for emotional clarity and stability, SAYING something is just as bad as acting something. Domestic abuse is one of those cases. WHen I see grown men saying that don't care if this woman was beaten to death because she dated a white man, when they'd give a fukk about another woman being beaten, I'mma have to say that white man is the the emotional hitting point for you there, an insecurity.

Look how petty you nikkas are. Y'all are like girls. Looking for any reason to be mad in a situation where anger isn't needed. Going down her twitter TL, trying to surface pics from her instagram. All to justify why you shouldn't give a fukk about her, a black woman.

IDGAF if she doesn't want to date me. Because I got a plethora of other chicks who want to. So in reference to her getting beat, her liking white men won't make me feel bad. IDGAF if she posts white boys on twitter all day. It doesn't change the trauma she experienced.

You nikkas are fools. Keep dapping up posts about white daddies and c00ns while you're the one cheering on a white man for beating a black woman. FOH.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STFU.

I see you omitted the REST of the pictures which showed her skin being peeled from being ejected from a MOVING VEHICLE.

I see you have omited her testomony that she was beaten until she black out and the doctors themselves said she would've been DEAD if she didn't come forward or someone saw her on the side of the road. Rihanna didn't even have black eyes, the wench can't even open her's.

But keep caping for them whiteboys. I ain't mad at ya. :ehh:

He's white I think.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are you really going with your message...

You said that black women will have an 'easier' path with a white dude and now this...

where are you REALLY going with all these statements you're making ?

*sigh* It's really easy OK? White men make more money. More money = better provider in the eyes of society. Black men do not have the best reputation. You can cry that it is unfair or blame whoever you want to. Fact is, black men don't have a good reputation. So to say that you don't understand why a sista would fukk with a white dude is downright ridiculous. I can understand it. Do I agree with sistas messing with white men? I don't give a fukk. But you do. I'm more of a "fukk with whoever you want to" kind of guy. You're a "Forego whatever attraction you have to non-blacks to fukk with blacks at all cost...the black race is counting on you!" kind of guy. :yeshrug:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's white I think.

You thought wrong.

VsZvU3o.jpg

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what got me quoting you is that you say black men are "insecure" towards black women dating wm, well that's farther from the truth. Black men, in general, have been THE most secure men when they see their better halves dating out, specifically a race of people who have oppressed you for 400 years.

Their is NO way in hell that black men can be considered AS insecure as wm, Arabs, or Asians point blank.

This is true. That's why I :russ: when black women try to act like black men are so insecure about them dating white men.

Like "Bytch, if you were any other race, do you know how much flack you would get for dating outside of it?" :rudy:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
sad part is he's half black. which is why i say y'all gotta stop accepting these half breeds as your own, they have been compromised since birth.

I try to give them the benefit of doubt but you're right.

:wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like "Bytch, if you were any other race, do you know how much flack you would get for dating outside of it?" :rudy:

it's more bullshyt that they try to push off on black men. cacs will disown their daughters if they bring home a black man. same goes w/asians and indians. hell, some of these other groups might honor kill their daughter if they bring home a black man -- but some how nikkas are the most insecure :heh:

nah, fools, it's a natural to at least somewhat care about what the women in your supposed "group" are doing.