Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never justified what dude did. I gave my insight, BASED ON REAL LIFE WITH REAL CHICKS, on the issue. I don't cape for chicks just based on the fact they got twisted up.

Do I advocate the violence in relationships? No. But do I need to know more of the facts before I send dude to the guillotine? Yes. Do I find it ironic that this chick was "white boys are life" and then gets her a## busted by a white dude? Laughingly so. Do I believe that she will keep caping for white dudes after this? Pretty sure. Do I suspect that if the boyfriend was black that he would either be in jail and in the hospital by now? I'm 100% sure of that. Do I believe she deserves to be able to call upon black men for sympathy after putting on so hard for white dudes? Honestly, not really.

- Dude is a cupcake for what he did. Plain and simple. Dude deserves charges to be pressed upon him. But will she press them is the question.

My point is that there are always more sides to the story then "he just beat my ass." However, even with that being said, dude still went overboard and there's no denying that.

Peace
''Laughingly'' :wtf: nikkas really find a woman being abused like this amusing because the abuser was white? :comeon: This isn't even about the disdain for white men, it's about yall disdain for black woman. You dudes laughed the same way when that black football player knocked his black fiance out last week. :camby:You nikkas got more in common with the cracker that tortured this poor black girl then you do with me :pacspit:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
This just proves that white guys only pursue black women to fulfill some sick fetish. Domestic abuse is awful but I have no sympathy for this ghetto gagger. I bet he kept yelling racial epithets while beating her up.

As the other poster said she'll probably crawl back to him by next week.
no this doesn't prove that.

...but I bet she thought this would never happen with a white dude.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
c00nery is being okay with black women being beaten
Why should bruthas be concerned about this girl?

We only know of her through a few online sources...but she was a dating a white guy, doesn't appear to show any loyalty towards her race.....called white boys "life".

Why should we cape for her over....anyone else?

What exactly are we defending when we defend her? Outside of general humane policies against domestic abuse that is.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You don't know what that nikka would do to a white woman or what any woman is out here going through. :dahell: Black girls are getting raped/beaten/abused/killed/molested/etc. every day by black men. Same with Asians, same with whites. Males are fukking males. It's no different from race to race. To try and even make this about race on a grand scale of all things interracial is idiotic.
Why do you all give so much of a fukk.

THAT'S NOT YOUR GIRL.

THAT'S NOT YOUR DAUGHTER.

THAT'S NOT YOUR SISTER.

THAT'S NOT YOUR RELATIVE.

The only thing that even connects you all to this is your disdain for white men, which I have (for white people as a whole) as well (nor do I like interracial relationships), but I ain't tryna make up some irrational point about why black men ain't gonna beat a black woman like that. :mjlol:

White men have you nikkas on emotional leashes for real.

nikka I give two shyts about this bytch. What got me posting in this thread was that nikkas in here was already saying the black guy she was posing with was guilty because he simply LOOKS like a woman beater.

Black man = woman beater.

I had to check those c00ns on that, and any other c00n posts afterwards. This and the fact is that their is a double standard towards black men and what they do compared to black women and wm and what they do. There's no getting around that.

And what got me quoting you is that you say black men are "insecure" towards black women dating wm, well that's farther from the truth. Black men, in general, have been THE most secure men when they see their better halves dating out, specifically a race of people who have oppressed you for 400 years.

Their is NO way in hell that black men can be considered AS insecure as wm, Arabs, or Asians point blank.

You being all nonchalant about this wench shows that you have attitude that we shouldn't look out after each other. Especially considering our history, you have to be shocked that black men are not MORE protective of his better half being seen with cacs. But we are not. This is the internet, not real life. ANd don't even bring up isolated cases, because that isn't the majority.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i rather keep my head in the dirt than live with some defeatist ass attitude like that :rudy:

imagine me telling my daugther "get a white man baby, that path of life is much easier :yes:" :rudy:

and you in here telling nikkas not to have children:smh:

defeatist? There's nothing defetist in admitting that white men are afforded better opportunities than black men and that being a reason why women of all races would be drawn to white men. Use your brain. This isn't rocket science.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
bytch lookin like BG after an overdose

1379859867_mj-laughing.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You argue like a bytch, you said show me where black women gained such injuries from a black man. here it is.(It was a stupid challenge anyway, you dug yourself a hole)

And yet you bit :bryan: