Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Daps
Reppin
London
Here are the men she posts as her 'crushes' on twitter :patrice:

9gc4td.png

30sa5qc.png

u4xf5.png

evcg2w.png

:patrice:

:skip: These dudes white as hell.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm pretty sure injuries to the face are the most devastating to women. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
Bruises heal overtime. Chris was arrested and charged for her assault. The cac is getting away with this, until we have any further updates, probably the police think he is standing his ground.

When a woman is beaten like this wench, her psyche is damaged. She will have permanent scars all over her body. THis would make ANY black woman to not see anymore black men after a assault like that if the perpetrator was black. But somehow their is no anger towards her perpetuator, what does that tell you????

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
c00nery is being okay with black women being beaten

c00nery is admitting that any white guy is better than any black guy...."in most cases."

You've already proven yourself to be a porch monkey through your posts. I expect no different from you....I find your trolling to be quite entertaining...enteraining in the same way I find a dog chasing its tale.

Carry on, boy.

Peace

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
c00nery is admitting that any white guy is better than any black guy...."in most cases."

You've already proven yourself to be a porch monkey through your posts. I expect no different from you....I find your trolling to be quite entertaining...enteraining in the same way I find a dog chasing its tale.

Carry on, boy.

Peace
His father is white breh let him live :smugbiden:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

Carry on, boy.

Peace

I said better than a THUG.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
STFU.
I see you omitted the REST of the pictures which showed her skin being peeled from being ejected from a MOVING VEHICLE.
I see you have omited her testomony that she was beaten until she black out and the doctors themselves said she would've been DEAD if she didn't come forward or someone saw her on the side of the road. Rihanna didn't even have black eyes, the wench can't even open her's.
But keep caping for them whiteboys. I ain't mad at ya. :ehh:
Yeah, I'm sure domestic violence victims sit around and compare battle wounds and then proceed to rank themselves accordingly about who got it the worse and how much emotional trauma is allowed from there on a sliding scale of "Damn you got fukkED UP and died!" to "Oh girl, it was just a punch to the face. Chill :troll:" :mjlol:

It's like y'all don't even see women as human. :bryan: Just objects that belong to a race. :mjlol:

nikkas in here ranking domestic violence cases just to scare black women from dating white men. :mjlol: :dead:

"Oh oh oh! Rihanna didn't get her ass beat as bad so it's perfectly fine to date this black guy over that white guy who beat his girls ass a little more :troll:"

Logic brehs. :blessed:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruises heal overtime. Chris was arrested and charged for her assault. The cac is getting away with this, until we have any further updates, probably the police think he is standing his ground.

When a woman is beaten like this wench, her psyche is damaged. THis would make ANY black woman to not see anymore black men after a assault like that if the perpetrator was black. But somehow their is no anger towards her perpetuator, what does that tell you????

You argue like a bytch, you said show me where black women gained such injuries from a black man. here it is.(It was a stupid challenge anyway, you dug yourself a hole) How do you even know he's getting away with it? You've done no research, first of all and your arguments are based on assumptions. Mine thus far as been based on facts. Rihanna did get abused, yes, and the damage to her body is in fact equal to @Bambiii's her body may not have scrapes but they do have fukking bite marks.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No YOU stay losing because you think so lowly of YOURself.

OK, retard. White men are afforded more opportunities than black men by a fairly wide margin...but...you know...what do I know? I have low self esteem. :heh: Meanwhile you and the other clowns are :pacspit: in here over some broad you don't even know.... I don't give a fukk.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Everytime a story about a woman being harmed is posted they always try to blame her much like racists who always try to put blame on black victims. They're hypocritical idiots.

These cats around here are fukked in the head and are in need of serious counseling. Possibly Electroconvulsive therapy.