Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Here are the men she posts as her 'crushes' on twitter :patrice:

9gc4td.png

30sa5qc.png

u4xf5.png

evcg2w.png

:patrice:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
close20door-gif.25346

You can't be serious actually trying to justify what this cac did.

I never justified what dude did. I gave my insight, BASED ON REAL LIFE WITH REAL CHICKS, on the issue. I don't cape for chicks just based on the fact they got twisted up.

Do I advocate the violence in relationships? No. But do I need to know more of the facts before I send dude to the guillotine? Yes. Do I find it ironic that this chick was "white boys are life" and then gets her a## busted by a white dude? Laughingly so. Do I believe that she will keep caping for white dudes after this? Pretty sure. Do I suspect that if the boyfriend was black that he would either be in jail and in the hospital by now? I'm 100% sure of that. Do I believe she deserves to be able to call upon black men for sympathy after putting on so hard for white dudes? Honestly, not really.

- Dude is a cupcake for what he did. Plain and simple. Dude deserves charges to be pressed upon him. But will she press them is the question.

My point is that there are always more sides to the story then "he just beat my ass." However, even with that being said, dude still went overboard and there's no denying that.

Peace

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
But on this scale though?? :dahell:
Show me a black woman who was TORTURED on this scale by a black man, and maybe you have a point. Im talking about being burned, cut, RACIALLY ABUSED, dragged out of a car, beaten to a pulp, probably raped too. Would he have done this if the woman was WHITE???? That's the point you seem to be missing.
And what was her retort?? Not a woman scorn AS SHE SHOULD BE. She ain't putting goons on his cac-ass, no calling the police, the bytch didn't even lay the blame OFF the black male who she posed with, that had a lot of dikkless, fatherless simps blaming HIM for the assault. Then you laugh at what WE think is the problem and real reasons as why a victim of TORTURE is not blaming the wm for her abuse. THAT'S sickening.
You don't know what that nikka would do to a white woman or what any woman is out here going through. :dahell: Black girls are getting raped/beaten/abused/killed/molested/etc. every day by black men. Same with Asians, same with whites. Males are fukking males. It's no different from race to race. To try and even make this about race on a grand scale of all things interracial is idiotic.
Why do you all give so much of a fukk.

THAT'S NOT YOUR GIRL.

THAT'S NOT YOUR DAUGHTER.

THAT'S NOT YOUR SISTER.

THAT'S NOT YOUR RELATIVE.

The only thing that even connects you all to this is your disdain for white men, which I have (for white people as a whole) as well (nor do I like interracial relationships), but I ain't tryna make up some irrational point about why black men ain't gonna beat a black woman like that. :mjlol:

White men have you nikkas on emotional leashes for real.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ANd i initially put her as a example, but let's get real, the assault on Rihanna was no where as near the assault on this victim. This bytch was near death. Chris just gave her a few bruises.

Christ almighty. That looks like a few bruises to you? Eyes are both bruised, busted lips. Are you comparing the level of abuse you sick, worthless nikka? Kill yourself, you ain't shyt man. Both got beaten bad, it doesn't matter the race.

You ignore Rihanna's beating because her man was black.
_rihanna_beaten_face.jpg
Gabrielle-Mori-Domestic-Violence-StraightFromTheA-61-520x520.png

Let's not forget OJ.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Christ almighty. That looks like a few bruises to you? Eyes are both bruised, busted lips. Are you comparing the level of abuse you sick, worthless nikka? Kill yourself, you ain't shyt man.
_rihanna_beaten_face.jpg
Gabrielle-Mori-Domestic-Violence-StraightFromTheA-61-520x520.png

STFU.

I see you omitted the REST of the pictures which showed her skin being peeled from being ejected from a MOVING VEHICLE.

I see you have omited her testomony that she was beaten until she black out and the doctors themselves said she would've been DEAD if she didn't come forward or someone saw her on the side of the road. Rihanna didn't even have black eyes, the wench can't even open her's.

But keep caping for them whiteboys. I ain't mad at ya. :ehh:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
STFU.

I see you omitted the REST of the pictures which showed her skin being peeled from being ejected from a MOVING VEHICLE.

I see you have omited her testomony that she was beaten until she black out and the doctors themselves said she would've been DEAD if she didn't come forward or someone saw her on the side of the road. Rihanna didn't even have black eyes, the wench can't even open her's.

But keep caping for them whiteboys. I ain't mad at ya. :ehh:

I'm pretty sure injuries to the face are the most devastating to women. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Markeith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just proves that white guys only pursue black women to fulfill some sick fetish. Domestic abuse is awful but I have no sympathy for this ghetto gagger. I bet he kept yelling racial epithets while beating her up.

As the other poster said she'll probably crawl back to him by next week.
The same with black men persuing white women..