Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Dude stfu he shoulda just left her ass if she was cheating. shyt shouldn't go this far.

Calm down, Captain. Where did I advocate what he did? I simply stated my theory on what could have played a part in it. Based on real life, world experience. You know, off the internet....with real chicks.

Dude is a cupcake for what he did. Why you mad tho?

Peace

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I can't take most black women seriously who run and date and canoodle with massa lineage.

Key I said most there are q few who don't have to proclaim the ivory like its a badge of honor but ones like these who are all over the place disgust me

Likewise.

I'd take the piss out of her and her tweet but after how badly her face got beaten I think life fukked her over enough :ld:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Its easy to get a platinum 5 star thread here. Just pander to their fears.

White man black women relationship

An excuse that they are single lonely, and beating off. Anger, jealously.

Homosexuality, insecurity, disgust. I disabled Rep notifications a long time ago nikkas negging like it means shyt, sweating with anger and shyt. Your ass is still worthless
Breh. I made it to the 8th page and fukking died. I couldn't read anymore.

Grown men really in they feelings about this shyt in here. nikkas hurt. :mjlol:

Like nikkas don't beat and violate black women all the time. :dahell: Men are men no matter the race. She's not better off in that regard with either race but nikkas in here talkin' about "b--b--b-bb-but I bet her next boyfriend will be white!" like she won't get her ass beat with Tyquavion too. :mjlol:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
all we need now is @Box Cutta :russ::lolbron:
I don't care (as much as you might think)....:ehh:

I don't consider her a part of my tribe. She's not one of my own. She's an outsider to me. She might as well be a Martian.

I mean...I still feel some sense of hurt for what happened to her. Women are the weaker sex, and are warranted delicate treatment because of that. But this isn't a tribal issue.

For me...being concerned about this would be like being concerned about some Afghan woman getting beat by her husband. It's terrible. And there should be laws against domestic violence. But I am not an Afghan and never will be. My hurt for those women is on a general, human level, but I can only give my deepest condolences for my own kind.

Women marry and date OUT. Never forget that.

This is a case of domestic abuse between two White Americans. If there is evidence that her boyfriend was the abuser, he should be charged and put in jail.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This thread really show just how insecure a lot of black men are when it comes to white men - black women relationships.

The stretches, reaches, illogical jumps and generalizations in this thread :mjlol:

nikkas post in' interracial murder stories as if nikkas ain't killin' and beatin' black women everyday :mjlol: :laff:

But on this scale though?? :dahell:

Show me a black woman who was TORTURED on this scale by a black man, and maybe you have a point. Im talking about being burned, cut, RACIALLY ABUSED, dragged out of a car, beaten to a pulp, probably raped too. Would he have done this if the woman was WHITE???? That's the point you seem to be missing.

And what was her retort?? Not a woman scorn AS SHE SHOULD BE. She ain't putting goons on his cac-ass, no calling the police, the bytch didn't even lay the blame OFF the black male who she posed with, that had a lot of dikkless, fatherless simps blaming HIM for the assault. Then you laugh at what WE think is the problem and real reasons as why a victim of TORTURE is not blaming the wm for her abuse. THAT"S sickening.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Black men caping for white daddy, meanwhile they'd hang your black asses for even asking a white woman for the time if they could get away with it. :bryan: :dead:

:yes:

Product of the fatherless generation. Bunch of pussified negros on this fukking board.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But on this scale though?? :dahell:

Show me a black woman who was TORTURED on this scale by a black man, and maybe you have a point. Im talking about being burned, cut, RACIALLY ABUSED, dragged out of a car, beaten to a pulp, probably raped too. Would he have done this if the woman was WHITE???? That's the point you seem to be missing.

And what was her retort?? Not a woman scorn AS SHE SHOULD BE. She ain't putting goons on his cac-ass, no calling the police, the bytch didn't even lay the blame OFF the black male who she posed with, that had a lot of dikkless, fatherless simps blaming HIM for the assault. Then you laugh at what WE think is the problem and real reasons as why a victim of TORTURE is not blaming the wm for her abuse. THAT"S sickening.

Rihanna.