Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
some of yall are bugging blaming the girl. Man shouldnt hit a woman......if im in a relationship and i even have to raise my voice too many times. its pink slip status.
of course a man shouldn't hit a woman but a woman should also know a man shouldn't hit her... what you said directly applies to her as well if you know when to dead a relationship why didn't she?

It's absurd to fight for equality among sexes and then turn around and treat women like fragile creatures that can't reason of fend for themselves it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This thread really show just how insecure a lot of black men are when it comes to white men - black women relationships.

The stretches, reaches, illogical jumps and generalizations in this thread :mjlol:

nikkas post in' interracial murder stories as if nikkas ain't killin' and beatin' black women everyday :mjlol: :laff:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukked up shyt. But I ain't gon lie, while I see no problem with a nikka pipin down a white chick, black women fukkin with white guys just seems weird to me. Like "that's the best you could do?" :childplease:

Black chicks with white boys who ain't rich, powerful and handsome (n/h) lost. :ufdup:

What's the point of a regular ass white dude? :heh:

Well, objectively speaking...a sista is going to have an easier path with a white dude. I mean, nikkaz need to be honest with themselves.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This thread really show just how insecure a lot of black men are when it comes to white men - black women relationships.

The stretches, reaches, illogical jumps and generalizations in this thread :mjlol:

nikkas post in' interracial murder stories as if nikkas ain't killin' and Beaton' black women everyday :mjlol: :laff/

shut your goofy looking ass up.

Double J

Banned
Daps

That oil driller gave Shaniqua that work :ehh:

BhTfGtwIMAAAc1j.jpg

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well, objectively speaking...a sista is going to have an easier path with a white dude. I mean, nikkaz need to be honest with themselves.

No they are not most black women are dating white men that white women don't want.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Who wants to bet some coli cash with me?

I say 308 replies by 2pm ET.

If you would like to bet against me with the under for 1000 coli cash, let me know.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

nikkas post in' interracial murder stories as if nikkas ain't killin' and Beaton' black women everyday :mjlol: :laff/
Its easy to get a platinum 5 star thread here. Just pander to their fears.

White man black women relationship

An excuse that they are single lonely, and beating off. Anger, jealously.

Homosexuality, insecurity, disgust. I disabled Rep notifications a long time ago nikkas negging like it means shyt, sweating with anger and shyt. Your ass is still worthless

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
But still, the wench didn't delete the post, NOR outted the perpetrator. Something tells me the bytch will go back....only this time she's not getting out alive. :demonic:

Raise your children around white people and don't teach them black history brehs/brehettes.zaszaxzxxz

I can't deny but you might be right.

I have a feeling this might not put her off white men for good

her next boyfriend will probably be white :ld: