Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I was thinking the same thing. There's always more to the story, especially when a woman is telling it. That's why a dude should never try to take up for a woman before he gets every inch of the story from multiple angles. Because women have dudes going to war over some "he beat me up" tip only to find out that she was engaging in some very foul play. Now, he's at war with a dude over some omissions.

Something tells me that her dude's flirting/cheating allegations weren't totally baseless. She's a typical attention whore...posting pictures all over social media, flirting with dudes on public sites, shouting out different dudes, etc. She knew this got under her dude's skin, but she did it anyway because that's what she's about. This kept adding up and up until dude finally began to confront her about it, which she didn't take serious.

One thing that black women who date white guys have to keep in mind is that those types of white guys tend to be very sensitive about their woman interacting with black men. They know that she's probably been with black guys before, probably slept with them before and probably loved one or two before. Plus, they tend to feel that the black dudes have a one-up on them in their woman's eyes because they're black. This can make the situation extra tenuous when the chick is flirting with black men.

Something tells me this dynamic came into play.

Peace

close20door-gif.25346

You can't be serious actually trying to justify what this cac did.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I believe she tried the white is right approach and got burnt like many a sister b4 her :ld:
But still, the wench didn't delete the post, NOR outted the perpetrator. Something tells me the bytch will go back....only this time she's not getting out alive. :demonic:

Raise your children around white people and don't teach them black history brehs/brehettes.zaszaxzxxz

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can't take most black women seriously who run and date and canoodle with massa lineage.

Key I said most there are q few who don't have to proclaim the ivory like its a badge of honor but ones like these who are all over the place disgust me

I believe she tried the white is right approach and got burnt like many a sister b4 her :ld: