Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You know dudes will say anything for some daps :snoop: To say that this young lady deserved to be brutalized in such a manner. because the dude who did it is white. Fukk is wrong with ya'll?

I hope she recovers fully, gets her mind right, and realizes that white ain't automatically better.
i6Zz1sZHl0Qzq.png

GO back to the guys who abuse you brehnettes.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I was thinking the same thing. There's always more to the story, especially when a woman is telling it. That's why a dude should never try to take up for a woman before he gets every inch of the story from multiple angles. Because women have dudes going to war over some "he beat me up" tip only to find out that she was engaging in some very foul play. Now, he's at war with a dude over some omissions.

Something tells me that her dude's flirting/cheating allegations weren't totally baseless. She's a typical attention whore...posting pictures all over social media, flirting with dudes on public sites, shouting out different dudes, etc. She knew this got under her dude's skin, but she did it anyway because that's what she's about. This kept adding up and up until dude finally began to confront her about it, which she didn't take serious.

One thing that black women who date white guys have to keep in mind is that those types of white guys tend to be very sensitive about their woman interacting with black men. They know that she's probably been with black guys before, probably slept with them before and probably loved one or two before. Plus, they tend to feel that the black dudes have a one-up on them in their woman's eyes because they're black. This can make the situation extra tenuous when the chick is flirting with black men.

Something tells me this dynamic came into play.

Peace

Dude stfu he shoulda just left her ass if she was cheating. shyt shouldn't go this far.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
lemme catch this cac in the streets :cape:

Even after she said this sht here?

i6Zz1sZHl0Qzq.png

Yall a different breed then, because if i see the cac ill walk right past like nothing ever happened. Wont catch me saving a bendwench slut:yeshrug:

fukked up shyt. But I ain't gon lie, while I see no problem with a nikka pipin down a white chick, black women fukkin with white guys just seems weird to me.

c/s, as long as white boys look down on white girls for fckin with us, ill look down on sisters for fckin with them.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Even after she said this sht here?

i6Zz1sZHl0Qzq.png

Yall a different breed then, because if i see the cac ill walk right past like nothing ever happened. Wont catch me saving a bendwench slut:yeshrug:

c/s, as long as white boys look down on white girls for fckin with us, ill look down on sisters for fckin with them.

You sound mad.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Very tragic and very disgusting. Also very demonic. Young ladies really have to avoid the demonic red flags so they can stop attracting demons.

Poor girl should really cover her body, keep her tongue in her mouth and remove that demonic piercing from her ear. It only attracts demonic filth.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
More than likely this wasn't the first time. They always go back and back.

yes

adults make decisions they live with them. As I said that wasn't from one blow and not a one time thing. if you ever been around battered women you know how they are. u can't save em from themselves...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women are horrible decision makers for the first part.

Very tragic and very disgusting. Also very demonic. Young ladies really have to avoid the demonic red flags so they can stop attracting demons.

Poor girl should really cover her body, keep her tongue in her mouth and remove that demonic piercing from her ear. It only attracts demonic filth.