Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Now... I agree that women chasing after sexiness puts our community in a bad situation. Which is why I said that was not smart.

Conversely, men (in general) should be attracted to females (any female) that's sexy. I equate a woman's sexiness to a man's pockets. I don't sugarcoat shyt, that's what it is. Men aren't looking for "ballers", they're looking for phat asses. (Smart) Women aren't looking for "sexy guys" they're looking for fat bank accounts. It is what it is.

So basically you're saying you type a lot of shyt online which you know is 'smart' to do for your 'community' but you don't do it anyway cos it's your male instinct stopping you from doing it.

tumblr_lyy0v1JTKG1qd1g7zo1_500.gif

So basically you're a hypocrite and walking contradiction.

I have no problem with that however I'm glad u admit it.

And you're saying in your world men should chase 'sexy looks' and women should chase money which isn't really true is it otherwise we wouldn't have so many chicks with broke baby daddies and so many men with ugly girlfriends.

So again, what are you REALLY advocating cos I still don't get it.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Breh men and women gotta find people with other qualities besides looks and money. Otherwise their life could turn out to be hell with some psychotic bytch with a phat ass or some crazy fakkit with money.

His theory is flawed cos in reality most women AREN'T marrying rich men and most men you come across walking down your local street aren't dating super models. So.......

I just wanna know his point...

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
So basically you're saying you type a lot of shyt online which you know is 'smart' to do for your 'community' but you don't do it anyway cos it's your male instinct stopping you from doing it.

So basically you're a hypocrite and walking contradiction.

I have no problem with that however I'm glad u admit it.

And you're saying in your world men should chase 'sexy looks' and women should chase money which isn't really true is it otherwise we wouldn't have so many chicks with broke baby daddies and so many men with ugly girlfriends.

So again, what are you REALLY advocating cos I still don't get it.

:what:
Breh, what are even talking about? I said what men and women should look for. No it's not always the case and look at our society. You're agreeing with me.

What is all this nonsense about me not doing it? I've been married for 7 years, breh. I have 2 kids and I take care of my family. What exactly is my male instinct stopping me from doing?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
His theory is flawed cos in reality most women AREN'T marrying rich men and most men you come across walking down your local street aren't dating super models. So.......

So how does that make my theory flawed? I said what people should do, not what they're doing.

English mothafukka do you read it? :heh:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:what:
Breh, what are even talking about? I said what men and women should look for. No it's not always the case and look at our society. You're agreeing with me.

What is all this nonsense about me not doing it? I've been married for 7 years, breh. I have 2 kids and I take care of my family. What exactly is my male instinct stopping me from doing?

is your wife a 'sexy white girl' :mjlol:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

And the fact most men aren't rich and most females aren't dimes. Only a few actually have the options lol

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
No. She's a sexy black lady. :obama:

:lolbron:

So let me get this straight you're a black man who doesn't like seeing black women dating white men who are broke but you say a 'broke sexy white girl' is enough 4 u.

meanwhile ur wife is black :mjmutttley:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
the boy couldn't hurt a fly.

Yeah that looks about right. I was about to say... LOL

Actually surprised she even bothered dating a black guy nevertheless a misogynistic thug.

Seems to be correct. Just assumed that was the dude after giving her instagram a quick browse and seeing that was the only dude posted. Plus the fact that all her friends were cacs. :yeshrug:

In reality, I was just looking to :cook: and generate a shytstorm of lulz. :lolbron: But thanks for runing a potentially epic thread. :upsetfavre:

:mindblown:

Then you nikkas wonder why cops are ready to arrest and shoot your ass. :mindblown:

Y'all were ready to persecute the nikka SOLELY for the purpose that he was a nikka, and totally exonerate the cracker. :mindblown:

Don't be mad when people accuse YOUR BLACK ASS for a crime you didn't commit, because you are thought EXACT same thing that these cacs and non-blacks do when they automatically see a black man..........GUILTY!!!!!!

It's quite sad you fakkits already had a suspect in mind just because the wench posed with some black dude. :smh: I thought black males would be the LAST people in America to equate a simple picture of being the prime suspect, just goes to show you that black steroetypes and mistrust runs deep in the black community, hopefully some mother would accuse YOU of beating her daughter, maybe then, you wont think in such pejorative ways. :smh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:lolbron:

So let me get this straight you're a black man who doesn't like seeing black women dating white men who are broke but you say a 'broke sexy white girl' is enough 4 u.

meanwhile ur wife is black :mjmutttley:

Lemme get this straight. You're retarded. Prolly, broke, ugly and bytchless too. Got it.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
What she do? :shaq2:

I have no problem bashing CACs, but smart people know not to take sides before hearing both sides of the stories.
I don't care how crazy someone is, nobody's throwing a chick out of a moving car for no good reason.

There's no happy endings for C00ns and/or attention whores.

I was thinking the same thing. There's always more to the story, especially when a woman is telling it. That's why a dude should never try to take up for a woman before he gets every inch of the story from multiple angles. Because women have dudes going to war over some "he beat me up" tip only to find out that she was engaging in some very foul play. Now, he's at war with a dude over some omissions.

Something tells me that her dude's flirting/cheating allegations weren't totally baseless. She's a typical attention whore...posting pictures all over social media, flirting with dudes on public sites, shouting out different dudes, etc. She knew this got under her dude's skin, but she did it anyway because that's what she's about. This kept adding up and up until dude finally began to confront her about it, which she didn't take serious.

One thing that black women who date white guys have to keep in mind is that those types of white guys tend to be very sensitive about their woman interacting with black men. They know that she's probably been with black guys before, probably slept with them before and probably loved one or two before. Plus, they tend to feel that the black dudes have a one-up on them in their woman's eyes because they're black. This can make the situation extra tenuous when the chick is flirting with black men.

Something tells me this dynamic came into play.

Peace