Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Nah. STILL not getting u.

I'm assuming the way a 'sexy white girl' is 'enough' for you.

Maybe it hasn't occurred to u that to these women a 'sexy white boy' is 'enough' for the black women who chase them ?

I'll never get black men who salivate over pawgs then are shocked when they see black women do the same to white men.

Live by it or keep it moving. Don't be a hypocrite.

Are you a female?

Why would men and women look for the same things in mates? Women chase "sexy" guys now? That's dumb as fukk on their behalf. Women need to look for a man who can take care of them. Men chase sexy. Women need to stop acting like men and men need to stop acting like women.

I'm old school like that, and quite frankly I don't think any self-respecting woman should be fukkin with any broke dude, white, black or whatever.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Are you a female?

Why would men and women look for the same things in mates? Women chase "sexy" guys now? That's dumb as fukk on their behalf. Women need to look for a man who can take care of them. Men chase sexy. Women need to stop acting like men and men need to stop acting like women.

I'm old school like that, and quite frankly I don't think any self-respecting woman should be fukkin with any broke dude, white, black or whatever.

I'm a male.

Dunno whether u just woke up yesterday but black females have BEEN chasing after 'sexiness' and 'swag' hence why our black community is so fukked up today cos they most certainly aren't chasing after money and status :rudy: the few who do chase after white men for status usually find themselves in THIS EXACT situation.

So again what exactly are u advocating?

You're basically saying black women SHOULD chase white men as long as they have money n status and black men should chase 'sexy white girls'.

yep that's a nice theory.

perfect.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:snoop: Yaw ready to :cape: this bed wench.

She made her choice after dating dude 8 months. Im sure this aint happen on the 30th day of the 8th month, she had signs prior that the nikka was off
Next.

tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

^this x10000000000

no way in hell he aint show any of the typical abusive tendencies (overprotective, overaggressive etc)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
When did I say "solely"? But that's definitely a criteria that should be met. Really for any girl looking for any guy.

Men expect a woman to be attractive. That's not all we look for but it's pretty important. Women should look for men who can give them security. That should be pretty important to them, I would think.

Honestly it shouldn't. It SHOULD be about compatibility and mutual respect. But nowadays that's become optional. And security doesn't have to be limited to money.

As for women being attractive, there are tons of attractive women out there but how many of them know how to act?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I mean :patrice: thought I was the only one who was reading the contradictions :patrice:
Nah. STILL not getting u.

I'm assuming the way a 'sexy white girl' is 'enough' for you.

Maybe it hasn't occurred to u that to these women a 'sexy white boy' is 'enough' for the black women who chase them ?

I'll never get black men who salivate over pawgs then are shocked when they see black women do the same to white men.

Live by it or keep it moving. Don't be a hypocrite.
Contradictions and hypocrisies are a specialty on this board, especially this forum; you know this, man!! :comeon:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
some of yall are bugging blaming the girl. Man shouldnt hit a woman......if im in a relationship and i even have to raise my voice too many times. its pink slip status.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I'm a male.

Dunno whether u just woke up yesterday but black females have BEEN chasing after 'sexiness' and 'swag' hence why our black community is so fukked up today cos they most certainly aren't chasing after money and status :rudy: the few who do chase after white men for status usually find themselves in THIS EXACT situation.

So again what exactly are u advocating?

You're basically saying black women SHOULD chase white men as long as they have money n status and black men should chase 'sexy white girls'.

yep that's a nice theory.

perfect.

Yeah I think you're having trouble comprehending. You should probably stick to what I type and deal with that instead of adding a bunch of other shyt that I didn't type and trying to carry on a conversation with me and yourself at the same time.

Now... I agree that women chasing after sexiness puts our community in a bad situation. Which is why I said that was not smart.

But are you saying every white man with money beats his black s/o? You got a link for that?

I don't think this bootleg Justin Bieber has Bieber money so I wouldn't even count this foolishness. What you're saying has no basis and you have provided no proof to support your claim. As such, I will simply dismiss it until you can.

Now, to my "theory", even though I never theorized anything and definitely not what you said I said. But anyway, I said females (in general) should be attracted to males (any male) with money. Conversely, men (in general) should be attracted to females (any female) that's sexy. I equate a woman's sexiness to a man's pockets. I don't sugarcoat shyt, that's what it is. Men aren't looking for "ballers", they're looking for phat asses. (Smart) Women aren't looking for "sexy guys" they're looking for fat bank accounts. It is what it is.

Based on that why would a black woman want a broke white guy when the main thing she should be looking for in any man is security? And since white people are at an advantage when it comes to making money in this society, a broke white guy is missing his #1 asset. It would be the equivalent of dating a woman that looks like a boy.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Honestly it shouldn't. It SHOULD be about compatibility and mutual respect. But nowadays that's become optional. And security doesn't have to be limited to money.

As for women being attractive, there are tons of attractive women out there but how many of them know how to act?

Ok, and again, when did I say these things were exclusive? If I'm looking for a woman, the number 1 thing I'm looking for is physical attraction. That's because I'm a guy. But I don't stop there. There's millions of fine women in the US alone. I'm looking for lots of other things but first and foremost, she has to be beautiful. Fail to do that and the rest doesn't matter. I need beauty and x, y and z. Not just x, y and z.

For a woman, it should be the same except replace beauty with money. Of course she should look for more than just money. Money plus x, y and z where x, y and z are all those other intangibles you look for in a mate. But money should be first and if the guy is broke she'd be wise to keep it moving.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Yeah I think you're having trouble comprehending. You should probably stick to what I type and deal with that instead of adding a bunch of other shyt that I didn't type and trying to carry on a conversation with me and yourself at the same time.

Now... I agree that women chasing after sexiness puts our community in a bad situation. Which is why I said that was not smart.

But are you saying every white man with money beats his black s/o? You got a link for that?

I don't think this bootleg Justin Bieber has Bieber money so I wouldn't even count this foolishness. What you're saying has no basis and you have provided no proof to support your claim. As such, I will simply dismiss it until you can.

Now, to my "theory", even though I never theorized anything and definitely not what you said I said. But anyway, I said females (in general) should be attracted to males (any male) with money. Conversely, men (in general) should be attracted to females (any female) that's sexy. I equate a woman's sexiness to a man's pockets. I don't sugarcoat shyt, that's what it is. Men aren't looking for "ballers", they're looking for phat asses. (Smart) Women aren't looking for "sexy guys" they're looking for fat bank accounts. It is what it is.

Based on that why would a black woman want a broke white guy when the main thing she should be looking for in any man is security? And since white people are at an advantage when it comes to making money in this society, a broke white guy is missing his #1 asset. It would be the equivalent of dating a woman that looks like a boy.

Breh men and women gotta find people with other qualities besides looks and money. Otherwise their life could turn out to be hell with some psychotic bytch with a phat ass or some crazy fakkit with money.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Does she not have any men in her family that can afford to get dat boy a one way ticket to Bolivia :mindblown:?

Seize and assail this muthafukka, do something :damn:!!!
Maybe they knew she was a wench, and said :ufdup:"thats what you fukking get, I told you about dating cacs, maybe this time you have learn your lesson".