Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
XVsmCCg.png

555b41e241c311e38a3e22000ab685fb_8.jpg

:popcorn:
lemme catch this cac in the streets :cape:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
fukked up shyt. But I ain't gon lie, while I see no problem with a nikka pipin down a white chick, black women fukkin with white guys just seems weird to me. Like "that's the best you could do?" :childplease:

Black chicks with white boys who ain't rich, powerful and handsome (n/h) lost. :ufdup:

What's the point of a regular ass white dude? :heh:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
o-127877391-570.jpg

:mjpls:

Don't mind me, I'm just stirring up the pot, I'm tryna see a keyboard war this morning :lolbron::troll:

:popcorn:

This photo was most likely taken in 96-97, due to the assumption that USA olympicks shirt came from the 96 ATL games...

... And the Air Barrages on home dudes feets :ohlawd:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
fukked up shyt. But I ain't gon lie, while I see no problem with a nikka pipin down a white chick, black women fukkin with white guys just seems weird to me. Like "that's the best you could do?" :childplease:

Black chicks with white boys who ain't rich, powerful and handsome (n/h) lost. :ufdup:

What's the point of a regular ass white dude? :heh:

erm? what's the point of a regular ass white chick ? LOL

honest answer cos ur statement is contradictory...

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
erm? what's the point of a regular ass white chick ? LOL

honest answer cos ur statement is contradictory...

I know it's contradictory. Just seems weird as fukk to me the other way. :heh:

But men are attracted to what they see so a sexy white chick is enough for me. :yeshrug:

Black chicks fukkin broke white boys are kinda playing themselves because they're not even getting the best thing about white men... their financial advantages within this society. I guess one advantage is they're easy to boss around but then I see this shyt. :mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

But men are attracted to what they see so a sexy white chick is enough for me. :yeshrug:

Black chicks fukkin broke white boys are kinda playing themselves because they're not even getting the best thing about white men... their financial advantages within this society. I guess one advantage is they're easy to boss around but then I see this shyt. :mjlol:

Don't really know what you're advocating. :patrice:

Getting with someone solely because of money and status is how situations like this occur.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Nah. STILL not getting u.

I'm assuming the way a 'sexy white girl' is 'enough' for you.

Maybe it hasn't occurred to u that to these women a 'sexy white boy' is 'enough' for the black women who chase them ?

I'll never get black men who salivate over pawgs then are shocked when they see black women do the same to white men.

Live by it or keep it moving. Don't be a hypocrite.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

Getting with someone solely because of money and status is how situations like this occur.

When did I say "solely"? But that's definitely a criteria that should be met. Really for any girl looking for any guy.

Men expect a woman to be attractive. That's not all we look for but it's pretty important. Women should look for men who can give them security. That should be pretty important to them, I would think.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

I mean :patrice: thought I was the only one who was reading the contradictions :patrice: