Model minority gets his wake up call from PAWG(warning: Extremely Brutal)

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
This is what these other groups don’t understand.

When we check CACs on their bullshyt and don’t allow them to disrespect us, these other “model minorities” will talk about how sensitive we are and how we overreact to everything.

But they don’t understand that white people are habitual line steppers and will take it there if you allow them. :mjpls:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
She's one of the worst women on the planet. I hope she gets hit by a bus
I hope she gets bitten by a pack of wild dogs who have rabbies. While she's recovering in the hospital, she contacts covid and has to he intubated and have a ventilator do all the breathing for her.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yep you could see he had that realization that he's not respected at all.

I'm glad she brought him back down to earth..c00ns think parroting neo nazi talking points will endear you to the white power structure and they'll treat you differently to those you resemble. It never works but for a few minutes.
I know maga doesn't want to see a single Coolie Indian anywhere in the US.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, if you don't think these Conservatives want anything other than white people running this country you're crazy.

She made that very clear here: it's white folks and then everyone else to her.

She might like someone as a person, but she won't ever be "ok" with them if they're not skinfolk.

Please understand that distinction - read that last sentence again.

People wanting recognition/respect/acknowledgement from people like this waste their time. You'll never get it.

Last edited: