Model minority gets his wake up call from PAWG(warning: Extremely Brutal)

JNew

Superstar
Daps
This is what these other groups don’t understand.

When we check CACs on their bullshyt and don’t allow them to disrespect us, these other “model minorities” will talk about how sensitive we are and how we overreact to everything.

But they don’t understand that white people are habitual line steppers and will take it there if you allow them. :mjpls:

We check whites, other races don’t but want to benefit from our politics.

If she said that to a black she would have immediately been checked, this guy just smiles.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Thread already made

People who say that stuff secretly admire those bigots
Deep down They wish they were white

They wish they were on the oppressor side

They have an inferiority complex towards whites because they entirely internalized their racist bullshyt propaganda

They hate themselves and as a result, they implicitly accept this abnormal racial caste system. They dont want to destroy it, they just want to occupy a better and higher spot in this artificial racist hierarchy.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Once she said that civil rights were only for African Americans because we were the the only ones who fought for them.

She's a racist bytch but part of me always respected the statement. I obviously never forgot it.

She makes a good point.

Spoke facts

Y'all are gullible as fukk. She's racist as hell against Black people, but you respect that she shyts on other non-White people too?

You're watching a racist use "divide and conquer" in real time and saying you RESPECT that shyt? :dahell:

This is how Ann Coulter feels about Black civil rights:

The segment kicked off with the focus on Michelle Obama’s commencement address at Tuskegee University last weekend. Coulter denounced the first lady’s choice to share how racism played a role in her own life. “I think she’s just letting out her Reverend Wright now,” she declared.

"I mean you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers ... you must hate white men. It's the one thing they have in common"

"The Justice-for-Trayvon crowd keeps pretending there hasn't been a trial where the evidence overwhelmingly showed that Trayvon committed the first (and only) crime that night by assaulting Zimmerman. Instead, the race agitators are sticking with the original story peddled by the media, back when we had zero facts. To wit, that Zimmerman had stalked a young black child and shot him dead just for being black and wearing a hoodie. Dozens of these hair-on-fire racism stories are retold in my book, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama."

"Trayvon Martin's Parents are lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzies. I have never seen people enjoying their child's death so much."

"Instead of turning every story about a black person killed by a white person into an occasion to announce, "The simple fact is, America is a racist society," liberals might, one time, ask the question: Why do you suppose there would be a generalized fear of young black males? What might that be based on? Throw us a bone. It's because a disproportionate number of criminals are young black males. It just happens that when Lee Van Houten and George Zimmerman were mugged by two of them, they survived the encounter."

"It must be hard for young black males to always be viewed as criminals by people who notice crime statistics."

"Whatever questionable choices were made at the Republican National Convention last week, I didn't hear of a single speaker whose sole accomplishment was raising a delinquent who attacked a cop....If Brown's mother had done something noteworthy, apart from raising a hoodlum -- perhaps pioneering a cardiac stent that will save people's lives -- then one could understand her being a "headliner" at the Democrats' convention. But, as I understand it, her sole claim to fame is giving birth to, and then carefully nurturing, a violent, cop-assaulting criminal."

“All this nonsense about how many blacks are in prison — how did they get there?” she asked. “In addition to the peaceful Baltimore protester I want to put on a milk carton — ‘Have you seen this?’ — I want to see the innocent person in prison.”

This “predator class” in the black community, Coulter argued, largely targets other members of the black community, as evidenced by the rioting in Baltimore. “This nonsense about ‘the peaceful protesters,’” she said, “I want [to take out] a milk carton ad, ‘Has anyone seen a peaceful protester?’”

“This all comes from illegitimacy,” Coulter said, shifting gears. The New Deal and the War on Poverty, she said, are responsible for the rising illegitimacy rate in the black community — and illegitimacy “just breeds a predator class.”

“We’re making it up now,” she continued, “when you get into Princeton and you can’t read, is that enough” to “make up” for slavery and its legacy?"

"On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe, and oh, they’re so low, and they have no guns … If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium."

"Let's give that beloved chestnut a rest for a day and consider another way blacks have it harder than whites. Only black people are expected to never speak against their community. Might we spend five minutes admiring the courage of blacks who step forward and tell the truth to cops, juries and reporters in the middle of our periodic racial Armageddons? This one is never discussed at all."

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."

"In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner. One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been. If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population."

"My fav immignt 2 Ta-Nehisi Coates: Consistency=whites get reparations 4 disproportionate homicide that blacks have committed agst whites"

“I think it’s outrageous. He’s making a lot of money off this country. If he doesn’t like it I’m with Donald Trump, he can go to another country,” Coulter said in part when asked about Kaepernick by TMZ Sports.

"Announcing the opening of shythole Air -- Free, 1-way travel, back to the country of your choice!"

"We’re about to see a genocide and if Trump doesn’t keep his promises on immigration, in about two generations that’s going to be the United States of America, so get used to it. But we are seeing a genocide there, and if we’re going to take any refugees it seems to me it ought to be particularly these white farmers who are being chosen and killed in really horrible ways,”

Ann Coulter clearly, with no doubt whatsoever:

- Is against reparations in any way, shape, or form
- Mocks Affirmative Action
- Doesn't support the protections given in the Voting Rights Act or Civil Rights Act
- Mocks any Black person who discusses systemic racism
- Is against Black protests of police violence
- Is against any idea that Black people are unfairly treated by the justice system
- Is pro-Zimmerman and anti-Trayvon, anti-Kaepernick, and anti-BLM
- Likes to play up Black crime and blame racism on Black people
- Repeatedly refers to Black men as violent and dangerous
- Capes for White South Africans while shytting on Black people from literally every country

But let's cape for her because she shyts on other non-white people too and plays the divide-and-conquer card. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She's one of the worst women on the planet. I hope she gets hit by a bus

And supposedly black posters are praising her because she shyts on other non-white people too. :snoop:

Ann Coulter doesn't even support reparations, affirmative action, the voting rights act, or any other civil rights for Black people.....but all she has to say is, "And I hate that I can't be racist against immigrants because they get the same protections Black people got, which I don't like either!" and Black people are actually caping for that.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man, if you don't think these Conservatives want anything other than white people running this country you're crazy.

She made that very clear here: it's white folks and then everyone else to her.

She might like someone as a person, but she won't ever be "ok" with them if they're not skinfolk.

Please understand that distinction - read that last sentence again.

People wanting recognition/respect/acknowledgement from people like this waste their time. You'll never get it.

Powerful post.