Model minority gets his wake up call from PAWG(warning: Extremely Brutal)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Recount

Freudian slip?​

Vivek Ramaswamy outside Trump trial: “This disgusting sham politician— prosecution.”​

The Recount
Tue, May 14, 2024 at 9:05 AM EDT1 min read

Freudian slip? Vivek Ramaswamy outside Trump trial: “This disgusting sham politician— prosecution.”

Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy had a slip of the tongue while he spoke outside Donald Trump’s New York criminal trial Tuesday morning.

Trump is charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records as part of a hush money scheme to bury stories of alleged extramarital affairs that he feared could hurt his presidential campaign in 2016. He is the first former president to stand trial on criminal charges.

Ramaswamy, who endorsed Trump immediately after he dropped out of the 2024 GOP race, was one of several Republicans who came to Manhattan to support the former president at his trial — including House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) and Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL).

“God bless our country. I pray for our future, and let’s pray for our country being stronger on the other side of this disgusting sham politician,” Ramaswamy said at a press conference outside the courthouse, before correcting himself. “Prosecution,” Ramaswamy quickly clarified.

:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't give a fukk about what she wants.

And that's why you remain blind to when you are getting played.

It's true regardless of who says it and WHY they say it.

Blindly co-signing a white supremacist without thinking through why they're saying what they're saying is the problem here.

You came into the thread bytching about white liberals and saying, "Ann Coulter keeps it 100%!!!"

I swear you nikkaz don't know how to separate your emotions from logic and that's why The Democrats always playing y'all

The lack of awareness is wild. Do you have any sort of strategic plan with your position in this thread beyond "let's give props to Ann Coulter"? Like, what are you expecting people to actually do with this information?

Y'all just as bad as Vivek's c00n ass:heh:

Yeah, calling out Ann Coulter for being a racist is just as bad as pushing racist right-wing ideology. :dead:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
And that's why you remain blind to when you are getting played.

Blindly co-signing a white supremacist without thinking through why they're saying what they're saying is the problem here.

You came into the thread bytching about white liberals and saying, "Ann Coulter keeps it 100%!!!"

The lack of awareness is wild. Do you have any sort of strategic plan with your position in this thread beyond "let's give props to Ann Coulter"? Like, what are you expecting people to actually do with this information?

Yeah, calling out Ann Coulter for being a racist is just as bad as pushing racist right-wing ideology. :dead:
nikka, you too far gone

If you can't tell the difference between acknowledging a TRUE statement from somebody you think is vile & giving "props" as in respect to them, then you too stupid to be a soldier in this battle. Just move on

chris-tucker-smokey.gif

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
People who say they like that uncut bigotry should have to sample it from time to time just to be sure they're getting what they say that want.

:manny:

Thread already made

People who say that stuff secretly admire those bigots
"I like my racism out in the open"

There are even c00ns right in this thread defending her. Y'all see it

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
"I like my racism out in the open"

There are even c00ns right in this thread defending her. Y'all see it

The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox.”

― Malcom X

Coli nikka: "Malcolm X is defending White conservatives" :damn:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

“The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox.”

― Malcom X

Coli nikka: "Malcolm X is defending White conservatives" :damn:

Malcolm X literally said he made a mistake when he thought that way and changed his views later on.

"Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them."

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Malcolm X literally said he made a mistake when he thought that way and changed his views later on.

"Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them."
He changed his views on ALL Whites being bad.

He didn't change his views on White liberals being full of shyt.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Matter of fact, MLK came to the SAME conclusion when he was abandoned by LBJ and all the c00n ass Democrats over Vietnam.

Malcolm X & MLK ended up at the same place, realizing that Black people were "integrating into a burning house" with the help of dishonest White liberals who were using us for their own personal gain.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He changed his views on ALL Whites being bad.

He didn't change his views on White liberals being full of shyt.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

You think the "white students helping black people in Africa" he mentions were right-wingers? :laff:

Yeah, I'm sure just like you he was hoping to team up with some Southern White Conservatives. :mjlol:

Matter of fact, MLK came to the SAME conclusion when he was abandoned by LBJ and all the c00n ass Democrats over Vietnam.

Malcolm X & MLK ended up at the same place, realizing that Black people were "integrating into a burning house" with the help of dishonest White liberals who were using us for their own personal gain.

Now you really look ignorant.

MLK Jr's "burning house" comment was about the need to work MORE with White people to solve issues of poverty and inequality in America, not less. :dead:

"We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house."

That statement took me aback. It was the last thing I would have expected to hear, considering the nature of our struggle, and I asked him what he meant. "I'm afraid that America may be losing what moral vision she may have had," he answered. "And I'm afraid that even as we integrate, we are walking into a place that does not understand that this nation needs to be deeply concerned with the plight of the poor and disenfranchised. Until we commit ourselves to ensuring that the underclass is given justice and opportunity, we will continue to perpetuate the anger and violence that tears at the soul of this nation."

The last two major campaigns of MLK's life were the Poor People's Campaign and the World Constitutional Convention, both of which were multiethnic campaigns for liberal objectives:

I swear, the shyt some of y'all intake in order to denigrate our heroes and create division is wild. :snoop: