fukk Dat bytch

full
full
full
full

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
LTG gets harassed by white trolls daily but only sees nikkas. He also took a felony for a white girl. His ex roommate who did him dirty did an interview slandering him even tho LTG gave him a place to stay. Brolylegs and Viscant are white but they gave him the worst humiliations. Gllty picked him up by his ass and they were white. But every stream he starts out by going in on other American black people and says we should bow down to everyone else. Just because his mom was dumb enough to give a name like Dale to a black man and raise him in the trenches of South Central LA and he got roasted as a kid
Dude was 29 when he was nervous and fumbling over to talk to a 17 year old Alaina. Mf is a complete weirdo and skates by off cosplaying a Player Gymbro to his followers/hate-watchers. Low tier God’s biggest weakness is his inability to accept himself. Past the narcissism you can tell he is insecure as hell and hates his life. Man is pushing middle age going on 2008 COD lobby rants to 40 viewers

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
Doja cat isolated herself into this corner

She has no awareness of strategy

She dissed a chunk of her fan base

Who could of defended her lol

Now she’s isolated from a lot of black woman and fans who go Stan for their artist.

I know we can’t stand beehive and Nicki stans

When assembled, they can be used as an army for representational protection.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Doja cat isolated herself into this corner

She has no awareness of strategy

She dissed a chunk of her fan base

Who could of defended her lol

Now she’s isolated from a lot of black woman and fans who go Stan for their artist.

I know we can’t stand beehive and Nicki stans

When assembled, they can be used as an army for representational protection.

:francis:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

What's his coli account? :ld:

LTG gets harassed by white trolls daily but only sees nikkas. He also took a felony for a white girl. His ex roommate who did him dirty did an interview slandering him even tho LTG gave him a place to stay. Brolylegs and Viscant are white but they gave him the worst humiliations. Gllty picked him up by his ass and they were white. But every stream he starts out by going in on other American black people and says we should bow down to everyone else. Just because his mom was dumb enough to give a name like Dale to a black man and raise him in the trenches of South Central LA and he got roasted as a kid

I still can't get over him detailing, in stunning detail, how he would rape some dude. I'm sure someone has a link for it. :mjlol: