Mob James Exposed As A Snitch! With Paperwork

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve noticed a trend. Once you expose that clucker Charleston White, his little stans straight up disappear or completely ignore the shyt. I want all y’all nikkas to stop it, and get some help. I see all the usual Stan’s in here either dapping shyt up or posting. His name was magically never brought up after the video of him clearly and unquestionably talking about forcibly taking some p*ssy was posted. Since I know y’all reading, I just want y’all to know, caping for this clucker is shameless and deplorable, and I’ll make sure to let you guys know the same in any future threads that mentions that clucker

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These ni66az on that club house app gang banging is pathetic. The things these dummies will do for a piece of fame online is embarrassing.

giphy.gif

Low key the only people I see on that app are gangbangers and scammers

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I’ve noticed a trend. Once you expose that clucker Charleston White, his little stans straight up disappear or completely ignore the shyt. I want all y’all nikkas to stop it, and get some help. I see all the usual Stan’s in here either dapping shyt up or posting. His name was magically never brought up after the video of him clearly and unquestionably talking about forcibly taking some p*ssy was posted. Since I know y’all reading, I just want y’all to know, caping for this clucker is shameless and deplorable, and I’ll make sure to let you guys know the same in any future threads that mentions that clucker
nikka where the proof at :pachaha:

If you can provide some concrete evidence besides a video of a nikka capping on social media then you got it :hubie:

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or just banned from Twitter. Let's be real here. Youtube or social media podcasting arguing is the new streets. They aren't shooting or fighting anymore which is a good thing. Folks are all about clout chasing on the web now for money.

It’s just a dangerous game to play, cause one of these dudes will run into each other. And then what happens happens. And it’s always caught on video too so you can’t be acting like a bytch when it pops off :birdman:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Why they didn't press him before , if there were talks of him telling from a while back ?:yeshrug:

same reason alotta people who told don’t get pressed. because they’ll still blow your head clean off. they said mob was a snitch, not a p*ssy. there was still alotta hesitation last night everytime mob got upset and raised his voice

M.V.W.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same reason alotta people who told don’t get pressed. because they’ll still blow your head clean off. they said mob was a snitch, not a p*ssy. there was still alotta hesitation last night everytime mob got upset and raised his voice

Also if they working with the ppls it's not worth doing anything to 'em. Funny thing is a good number of snitches keep committing crimes (even while undercover).

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
My barber did time in prison & when he was getting interrogated the detective asked him "is your mother on Section 8?" He said no.

The Mexican nikka said "You better not be lying. I'm gonna look in the computer & if your mother is on Section 8 we're gonna take it from her. You better fukking tell me where you got that Uzi" :dead:

At that point that's when he knew everyone was snitching, no one in their right mind is letting their mama Section 8 get taken
a random ass cop cant take yah moms section 8 tho :dwillhuh:

mfs is wild dumb