Mob James Exposed As A Snitch! With Paperwork

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Serious question, are you in the streets? I know the Answer to that. You're most likely not, why do you care who snitches. I agree with your sentiments on wack 100
everyone commenting on this thread is questioning the same thing if he snitched or not so what’s the issue …. I never said I have an issue if he did or not … u clearly didnt read what I wrote …. I’ll I said it’s questionable if he did or not …..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Reggie Wright and Alex Alonso lol

them nikkas were really bitter as hell that James kept his spot on gangster chronicles and them two didn’t. I woulda loved to have heard that convo
Alex is deffo bitter …. Reggie is a good dude his name was still attached to gangster chronicles so that’s why he felt he should have got some bread …… Alex is a bit of a hater in general I’ve seen other things that suggest he is aswell…. I know nikkas don’t fukk with vlad but he has great content n that’s a fact … n he’s not a hater from what I’ve seen …. Alex has an issue with vlad for what ever reason n I bet it’s a lil envy since Alex wil never do numbers like vlad will ever in his life time ….

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
You're the biggest retard on this forum. Happy New Year's bytch nikka. Always go against the grain looking as nikka.

fukk your mother.
Let's post our account balances dipshyt
Let a retard embarrass you to start off the yr
Withcho go with the flow linear thinking ass

Daps
Reppin
NULL
8gcOEnm.png
“Dazzy Dillinger”:dead:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This comment tho

Thats my uncle dude why would you even interview him? He snitched on both my dad and my other uncle. Do your research my dad got 20 n uncle 25. He trash forget this interview its invladid. LongliveTinyLow2

Could be bullshyt but if its true, how a rat mad at someone ratting on him?

My man said "forget this interview it's inVLADid" :wow: I'm stealing that.

Aaaaw shyt a new character has entered the building!

edge-entrance-wwe.gif

:mjlol:

This shyt really is WWE like a motherfukker.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk your mother.
Let's post our account balances dipshyt
Let a retard embarrass you to start off the yr
Withcho go with the flow linear thinking ass
Suck my dikk fakkit. You want me to post account balances bytch. I don't value people by money but I'll burry you if it came to that.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Suck my dikk fakkit. You want me to post account balances bytch. I don't value people by money but I'll burry you if it came to that.

Blah blah blah
Nonsensical gibberish.
If you scared, just say that

There's enough money in my main checking account to pay yo bills for the next 8 years dikkface.

We ain't the same

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'd love to know the politics on why this is just now coming to light. You see how organized this whole thing was? It was damn near a campaign. I'm curious how Gangster Chronicles handles this as well.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
the last few days I've seen so many vids of people coming out against Mob James. Even Compton Menace made a vid. wtf. This dude was really out there killing people and working for the feds lol. rat azz nigguh..

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why this shyt popped up now all of a sudden and how much Wack100 has to do with this whole situation.

But going on what FG says in the interview Mob James did him real dirty; wired up, insisting on buying crack cocaine so he gets a higher sentance etc

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I wonder why this shyt popped up now all of a sudden and how much Wack100 has to do with this whole situation.

But going on what FG says in the interview Mob James did him real dirty; wired up, insisting on buying crack cocaine so he gets a higher sentance etc

Damn, I thought him and James were cool with each other and did business together, got caught and the feds hit James with a 'go to prison or snitch' proposition (not that makes it better).

But this nikka sought him out to set him up :ohhh: