Mob James Exposed As A Snitch! With Paperwork

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
same reason alotta people who told don’t get pressed. because they’ll still blow your head clean off. they said mob was a snitch, not a p*ssy. there was still alotta hesitation last night everytime mob got upset and raised his voice

That's what I'm saying though , why wait till dude is an retired old man to start addressing it ?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Aaaaw sht a new character has entered the building!

edge-entrance-wwe.gif

:mjlol:

You can’t make this sht up!

:snoop:

"STREET TV" :mjlol::francis:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

I knew that would happen …..!!! I knew John and reggie would pull this segment down …. it wasn’t a good look at all for all parties involved….. reggie knows James was pissed at him ….

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Of course he is, he explained what he was talking about. But he aint no rapist as in Deboing females out of the p*ssy or forcibly taking it from a woman. Like I said if he was really raping women someone would've came forward and said something
Dude actually said he ate the box and she told him no to sticking it in. So he took the box.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Unless he snitched on you or you are about to engage in some illegal transactions with him, I'm not sure why so many grown men are concerned with snitches. They got more concern for snitches than what's going on in their local community, their failing school system, the chomo down the road molesting all the kids or the guy serving drugs on the corner.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Bad look for Mob James, because even if he didn't snitch, the way he came off, made it look like he did. His defense was very unconvincing.

the defense that "Well come see me about it" isn't it. Nobody said there wasn't rats that won't kill you. There's a bunch of snitches that are cold blooded murderers. You still a snitch. lol

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad look for Mob James, because even if he didn't snitch, the way he came off, made it look like he did. His defense was very unconvincing.

the defense that "Well come see me about it" isn't it. Nobody said there wasn't rats that won't kill you. There's a bunch of snitches that are cold blooded murderers. You still a snitch. lol

Right nobody calling him p*ssy or a punk

:russ:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Yeah reggie pulled that episode down ….he knew himself it was a bad look for everyone I think …. Wack loves drama … always instigating shyt ….

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Nah its him :russ:

He dont even know how to explain himself :wow: @Ol’Otis he going out bad

Was this the bomb1st live stream two days ago? Reggie took it down already :mjtf:. Reggie messiness got him as a rock in a hard place he clearly fukk with both Wack 100 and James. This 2nd time Reggie was forced to talk down a live stream when wack got on the phone and started pressing MOB James. I feel bad for James he clearly trying to get past his past life of gang-banging street business. After throwing away most of his life to alcoholism and the streets he was clearly in a good space in his life taking care of his grandkids, making a little money, and talking to youth about the dangers of gang banging. Personally, I don't think he ratted; Reggie has stated mob and this dude Fg has been seeing each other at functions and was even at Mob James mom funeral. Btw Kanye weird-ass has business with wack :mjlol: same nikkaz BFFs with Ray J Gayme that both declared they fukked the mother of kids on song and video

This the dude Mob James snitched on. Droppin tomorrow later today

:francis: isn't James and Alex cool. Say what u want about that culture vulture Vlad I highly doubt threw MOB James under the bus for a couple of youtube views

Unless he snitched on you or you are about to engage in some illegal transactions with him, I'm not sure why so many grown men are concerned with snitches. They got more concern for snitches than what's going on in their local community, their failing school system, the chomo down the road molesting all the kids or the guy serving drugs on the corner.

:russ: I was thinking the same thing. These old got a whole clubhouse room where they hold court to who may have and may not have snitched. Ya gangstas and street nikkaz why ya handle business in the streets if they rats and got the paperwork.