Mob James Exposed As A Snitch! With Paperwork

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
My barber did time in prison & when he was getting interrogated the detective asked him "is your mother on Section 8?" He said no.

The Mexican nikka said "You better not be lying. I'm gonna look in the computer & if your mother is on Section 8 we're gonna take it from her. You better fukking tell me where you got that Uzi" :dead:

At that point that's when he knew everyone was snitching, no one in their right mind is letting their mama Section 8 get taken
:russ:

But :ehh: tho

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He addressed this, said it was a lie. He actually was a character witness and went to court to defend his brother who was going to lose custody of his son due to child abuse charges. They were gonna take his brothers child away.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
He addressed this, said it was a lie. He actually was a character witness and went to court to defend his brother who was going to lose custody of his son due to child abuse charges. They were gonna take his brothers child away.
I think this is a different case

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Damn, this dude Wack controls whatever platform he goes on.

Also, Reggie is a snake.

This shyt shows how them dudes fukked off half a billion dollar empire. Behind each other’s backs like women gossiping and lying, and it seems like they all are like that. Both Suge and Reggie. Both of em are messy.

wack seems like he can’t stay outta the drama and likes the gossip a little too much for someone in his position but at least he doesn’t come off as a liar like the rest of em.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
lol yeah I peeped that

I wouldn’t even mess with dude after this

I don’t believe James asked him to take that show down. He didn’t have any reason to. I heard that show live that night and the only one that looked bad was Reggie and in a lesser way wack.

Wack thought he was gonna punk James on the air and that didn’t happen, then he wound up getting mad at reg. James was laughing and then got off the phone. I think Reggie took the shyt down on his own and then lied on James and told wack that James asked him to.
Real snake shyt on reggies part and you could hear that in James voice tonight when they were talking about it.

I do believe James did some telling tho, but I believe all them nikkas are snitches. Suge, all of em.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You still running with that rape shyt :heh:

He already explained what he meant by that. How come if he a rapist there aint been no receipts or proof of it? Or how come aint no woman in the DFW area done came out and said CW raped her :rudy:

Of course he is, he explained what he was talking about. But he aint no rapist as in Deboing females out of the p*ssy or forcibly taking it from a woman. Like I said if he was really raping women someone would've came forward and said something

I would love your thoughts on this video :mjlol:

I’m not even one of these fake outrage ass nikkas and really don’t give a fukk what this nikka was doing. However, he is a clucker first off. But this man has said several times he like to rape women. Ain’t no explaining shyt. Dude articulate as fukk, ain’t no misunderstanding. Nobody in history used rape as slang when talking about running trains.

That nikka be high and just be talking. Anyone defending this shyt would be better off saying he flat out lying altogether cause that lil bitty ass nikka wasn’t having no bytches like that. That would be a much better angle cause dude straight up telling you he like to rape