Mob James Exposed As A Snitch! With Paperwork

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i do believe James told a little......He did too much talking in circles on that livestream.....He didn't have any confidence in his voice, and i've heard him talk long enough on the internet now to know, he wasn't being himself. It's odd to me that the dude he say James told on him won't even speak for himself, that's odd, something missing from this story.....what Jewel said about this West Coast cats is true, they have jealous/hate traits about them.....all of them do....Suge been ratting too based on their own code....and Wack seems to be pretty smart, all things considered by he is now starting to fall into the same trap that Suge fell into in 1995.....He wants to be a huge star instead of just playing his role....He's on clubhouse more than a 17 year old female high school senior , and he stay in other folks business....all these dudes like some messy females...

Big U stopped messing with Wack, so i wouldn't be surprised if they clashed very soon

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
i do believe James told a little......He did too much talking in circles on that livestream.....He didn't have any confidence in his voice, and i've heard him talk long enough on the internet now to know, he wasn't being himself. It's odd to me that the dude he say James told on him won't even speak for himself, that's odd, something missing from this story.....what Jewel said about this West Coast cats is true, they have jealous/hate traits about them.....all of them do....Suge been ratting too based on their own code....and Wack seems to be pretty smart, all things considered by he is now starting to fall into the same trap that Suge fell into in 1995.....He wants to be a huge star instead of just playing his role....He's on clubhouse more than a 17 year old female high school senior , and he stay in other folks business....all these dudes like some messy females...

Big U stopped messing with Wack, so i wouldn't be surprised if they clashed very soon

When was the Big U thing said? Any links?

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Yea that’s what it all boils down too, all the gang shyt, all the banging all stems from some original jealousy between a few cats a long time ago….and the jealousy has just continued….. errybody want to have the money wit the bishes in the Cali. Sun and fun…..

sucka shyt

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the dude Mob James snitched on. Droppin tomorrow later today

This comment tho
Thats my uncle dude why would you even interview him? He snitched on both my dad and my other uncle. Do your research my dad got 20 n uncle 25. He trash forget this interview its invladid. LongliveTinyLow2

Could be bullshyt but if its true, how a rat mad at someone ratting on him?

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
This the dude Mob James snitched on. Droppin tomorrow later today

Aaaaw sht a new character has entered the building!

edge-entrance-wwe.gif

:mjlol:

You can’t make this sht up!

:snoop:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I listened to this last night mob James was silent on this …. It’s pretty questionable to be honest …. Reggie did make James look bad to be honest …..reggie knew he fukked up and knew James was as mad at him that’s why reggie didn’t talk much he knew this wasn’t a good look …. Wack is a fukking massive instigator for negative bullshyt to be honest …..soon as someone says something he don’t like or try to pull him on something he has a temper tantrum…….. wack acting like he the toughest roughest piru to ever walk the earth !! The only thing I’ll give wack is sometimes he does speak facts but it’s mixed in which his ego n aggorant attitude which is anoyin…..

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this internet, YouTube, podcast bickering is gonna lead to somebody getting shot

Or just banned from Twitter. Let's be real here. Youtube or social media podcasting arguing is the new streets. They aren't shooting or fighting anymore which is a good thing. Folks are all about clout chasing on the web now for money.