Mob James Exposed As A Snitch! With Paperwork

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
My barber did time in prison & when he was getting interrogated the detective asked him "is your mother on Section 8?" He said no.

The Mexican nikka said "You better not be lying. I'm gonna look in the computer & if your mother is on Section 8 we're gonna take it from her. You better fukking tell me where you got that Uzi" :dead:

At that point that's when he knew everyone was snitching, no one in their right mind is letting their mama Section 8 get taken
:mjlol:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Was this the bomb1st live stream two days ago? Reggie took it down already :mjtf:. Reggie messiness got him as a rock in a hard place he clearly fukk with both Wack 100 and James. This 2nd time Reggie was forced to talk down a live stream when wack got on the phone and started pressing MOB James. I feel bad for James he clearly trying to get past his past life of gang-banging street business. After throwing away most of his life to alcoholism and the streets he was clearly in a good space in his life taking care of his grandkids, making a little money, and talking to youth about the dangers of gang banging. Personally, I don't think he ratted; Reggie has stated mob and this dude Fg has been seeing each other at functions and was even at Mob James mom funeral. Btw Kanye weird-ass has business with wack :mjlol: same nikkaz BFFs with Ray J Gayme that both declared they fukked the mother of kids on song and video

:francis: isn't James and Alex cool. Say what u want about that culture vulture Vlad I highly doubt threw MOB James under the bus for a couple of youtube views

:russ: I was thinking the same thing. These old got a whole clubhouse room where they hold court to who may have and may not have snitched. Ya gangstas and street nikkaz why ya handle business in the streets if they rats and got the paperwork.
Yeah this is it …. Yeah vlad is a lot of things but doesn’t really throw his guests under the bus n I’ve seen guests ask him to take down a segment of the interview he will …… … this episode did make reggie look bad and wack is just a fuking instigator…… wish someone would knock his little ass out on camera make him look the clown he is ….

Last edited:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Wack a smart business man who has figured how get to the bag. Clubhouse dropping a bag to him to keep the internet streets hot. Any room with his name in title does numbers.

Crazy thing is he seems to be a pretty good guy in real life. I used hate on him from the Stitches days but I understand now.

I understand what "the new dope game" is, and it's social media gossip. We hating on guys like akademiks and vlad and wack and Charleston cause they've figured it out.

That street shyt is 20th century now. nikkas always late to the party or trying to hold on to conquered customs. On some hebrew israelite dressing like power rangers shyt lol.

I think I'm bout open my traphouse, fukk it...

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bad look for Mob James, because even if he didn't snitch, the way he came off, made it look like he did. His defense was very unconvincing.

the defense that "Well come see me about it" isn't it. Nobody said there wasn't rats that won't kill you. There's a bunch of snitches that are cold blooded murderers. You still a snitch. lol

Glaze Gibbs was the first person I thought of for lol

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8gcOEnm.png
I'm no big fan of snoop the person and am a huge fan of pac who I know didn't get along with each other towards the end of his life. I'm saying that i think more rappers need to behave like the above post. fukk looking tough for the fans you guys are rappers not active gang bangers even if your music may imply it slightly. This only includes the rappers that can actually rap and sprinkle in gangster lyrics in their music, not the ones who's whole identify lays around being a straight up gangste IMO

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My barber did time in prison & when he was getting interrogated the detective asked him "is your mother on Section 8?" He said no.

The Mexican nikka said "You better not be lying. I'm gonna look in the computer & if your mother is on Section 8 we're gonna take it from her. You better fukking tell me where you got that Uzi" :dead:

At that point that's when he knew everyone was snitching, no one in their right mind is letting their mama Section 8 get taken

:wtf:

it doesnt surprise me, the cops raided drakeos mom job

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad look for Mob James, because even if he didn't snitch, the way he came off, made it look like he did. His defense was very unconvincing.

the defense that "Well come see me about it" isn't it. Nobody said there wasn't rats that won't kill you. There's a bunch of snitches that are cold blooded murderers. You still a snitch. lol
hes not really defending himself because theres nothing to defend, he did snitch

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same sheriff department that was in the news reported to have gang style Iniations and who took pictures of dead legend KOBE and his daughter??

:mjgrin:

That shyt could be cap and a payback of sorts for snoop being who he is.
Wtf in regards to the Kobe story, first I heard.
And I agree regarding the second part. Especially with them adding on the part about Suge getting pac killed when it's pretty much been a disapproved theory. I remember them using that theory in a documentary actually so this just sounds like a cop out to make some money.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dusty muhfukkas really think they can stop somebody's movement. Freaking hilarious

The white boy vlad has gained TWO MILLION followers since some tried to take away his black support.

Nobody and I do mean NOBODY has control of the internets
You're the biggest retard on this forum. Happy New Year's bytch nikka. Always go against the grain looking as nikka.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Reggie Wright and Alex Alonso lol

them nikkas were really bitter as hell that James kept his spot on gangster chronicles and them two didn’t. I woulda loved to have heard that convo

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to this last night mob James was silent on this …. It’s pretty questionable to be honest …. Reggie did make James look bad to be honest …..reggie knew he fukked up and knew James was as mad at him that’s why reggie didn’t talk much he knew this wasn’t a good look …. Wack is a fukking massive instigator for negative bullshyt to be honest …..soon as someone says something he don’t like or try to pull him on something he has a temper tantrum…….. wack acting like he the toughest roughest piru to ever walk the earth !! The only thing I’ll give wack is sometimes he does speak facts but it’s mixed in which his ego n aggorant attitude which is anoyin…..
Serious question, are you in the streets? I know the Answer to that. You're most likely not, why do you care who snitches. I agree with your sentiments on wack 100

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s just a dangerous game to play, cause one of these dudes will run into each other. And then what happens happens. And it’s always caught on video too so you can’t be acting like a bytch when it pops off :birdman:
Egos my bro. That's the point of every conflict. You know what I'm doing this year? Put my ego aside and put my kids first. Unless we're in a do or die situation I'll try to talk down any situation and calm down the situation.