MMA Fighter dog walks a former Navy Seal in sparring match, puts him in fetal position

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Sean Strickland is an mma degenerate and he’d be in jail without combat sports. He pulled a gun out on his friends when they gave him a surprise party. He admits he has fantasies about killing people. The world would be a better place without him but I digress :yeshrug:

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Do navy seals even go through an intense hand to hand combat training?

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Most do some on their own time. But not to the level of a professional. They are trained killers and experts in small unit tactics. They are not trained professional fighters. A few may get there but that's because of their own talent and interest.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They do to some extent. But their ability to become and remain a seal, has nothing to with their octagon record so i imagine, you can still be 0-50 and be a seal. Whereas some MMA fighter is not going to remain in the sport if they lose every fight

vino

Superstar
Daps
They do to some extent. But their ability to become and remain a seal, has nothing to with their octagon record so i imagine, you can still be 0-50 and be a seal. Whereas some MMA fighter is not going to remain in the sport if they lose every fight

I figure they wouldn’t be world class champion level. But, I recalled David Goggins talking about MMA and it didn’t seem like they did much combat training when he explained his experience. The guy in the video seem like he had not trained much at all.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I figure they wouldn’t be world class champion level. But, I recalled David Goggins talking about MMA and it didn’t seem like they did much combat training when he explained his experience. The guy in the video seem like he had trained much at all.
I'm just saying taking martial arts training doesn't mean you have a future as a competitive fighter. Zuckerberg trains MMA too, but he not out here taking out real MMA fighters. Seals just get training, they not prepping them to become world class fighters. They more in line with zuck

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Sean Strickland is an mma degenerative and he’d be in jail without combat sports. He pulled a gun out on his friends when they gave him a surprise party. He admits he has fantasies about killing people. The world would be a better person without him but I digress :yeshrug:

Yep. Absolute piece of shyt and a poor excuse for a human. Acts like he's from some poor backwards town in cali when this mf from Anaheim. fukking Disneyland. Loser ass dude talks alot of shyt but his daddy issues are off-limits? :pacspit:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This fakkit strickland never spars anybody bigger than him. Wilder would knock him tf out. Francis too
Wilder who? Deontay?

:stopitslime: I mean maybe if Strickland stands still and doesn't move out of the way of long lunging haymakers. Otherwise Wilder gets his ass whooped.

But yeah Francis would mop him.