MMA Fighter dog walks a former Navy Seal in sparring match, puts him in fetal position

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I’ve never heard anyone say a marine/seal/beret/blackwatercreh/blah blah blah could take a trained fighter.

Hollywood did a number on crehs who are in these military frats.

Besides, Them dudes not running head ups in other countries.
Look up "Can a Navy Seal/Marine beat an MMA fighter" on Google and you'll see countless articles and discussions of people talking about it.

I wanna say I've seen some posters express this sentiment on here before too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also, there are different levels of SEALs and Specops in general

Not saying they can beat any professional fighter in anything they don’t spend majority of their time training to do, but this is nothing to be proud of.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

The difference is you didn't have the combat fighters and their supporters talking about how they were more capable with weapons than Seals. Compare that to the amount of people who think Navy Seals, Marines could hang with a professional fighter.

Why do people always fall back on gunplay when someone gets their asses whipped? :dahell:

:manny:violence begats violence. It's easier than ever not to end up a shirt just cause you wanna flex. I don't condone it what soever, but I understand it

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nothing about this was impressive. :dead:

That was a white boy that is like the typical white boy that gets off of pain.

Dude got in there expecting to be punished. You can see him getting off on it and smiling the whole time.

White people are fukking weird.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Look up "Can a Navy Seal/Marine beat an MMA fighter" on Google and you'll see countless articles and discussions of people talking about it.

I wanna say I've seen some posters express this sentiment on here before too.
I just googled it and seen a few retards on reddit claiming a navy seal could beat a trained fighter, but the majority of the results said the trained fighter would win because SEALs are only trained in the basics.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is like thinking you can create a mural because you draw in your spare time. I don't know why people keep thinking they can step into the ring with a professional and win. This is their JOB. They do this shyt full time. Playing flight simulator every other weekend doesn't make you a pilot. Getting into random bar fights doesn't make you a martial artist.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you've ever even worked out on a heavy bag you already know.

Throwing punches for even 5 minutes is a serious work out for a beginner.

Pro boxers can throw them dogs for an hour straight.

It might be harder than running for an hour straight.

MMA dudes aren't as dedicated to punching continuously, but they are about striking and wrestling constantly for long periods of time.

Navy seals ARE NOT throwing hands. Military Brehs.. correct me if I am wrong.. you will probably NEVER square up in modern military combat. And if you do, it's not a 60 minute head up fade. You may have few minutes of punching or wrestling an enemy combatant.. maybe once ever.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like thinking you can create a mural because you draw in your spare time. I don't know why people keep thinking they can step into the ring with a professional and win. This is their JOB. They do this shyt full time. Playing flight simulator every other weekend doesn't make you a pilot. Getting into random bar fights doesn't make you a martial artist.
Your comparison is like someone reading Shakespeare's Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? and then thinking they too can and need to make a poignant comparison in a Coli thread.