MLB Legend Reggie Jackson Exposes Racism He Endured During His Career

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Negro please stop trying to make this a Democrat thing. You literally have Black Republican Trump surrogates clamoring for the return of Jim Crow and the days Reggie experienced right now.

Screen-Shot-2024-06-21-at-6-27-38-PM.png

:camby:

Why the fukk are niqqas heading off shyt to make this a Democrat thing when you have a Republican party trying their best to remove the Civil Rights Act and having c00ns like Donald carrying the water for them? :mindblown:
They just wanna run interference like the white supremacist/ tap dancing c00ns fukks they are :manny:
We got fukks here either openly shilling for Trump or tryna do that both siders bullshyt while trying to hide their shilling for white supremacy
shyt is fukking disgusting
I hope all them people who got at Reggie died of an horrible death and their descendants suffer like crazy :pacspit:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Certain sports push an agenda, Football & Baseball do that. Did you not remember what they did to Kaepernick? Not saying basketball doesn't as well but you see the NBA push black history more than those other sports.

LOL @ thinking basketball is some sort of black fist. Who gives a fukk about black history pushes? Reggie experienced what he experienced off the field.

Good lord. Yall niqqas really think a sport that housed a Donald Sterling and let him live for years after discriminating against Black families gives a fukk more than any other sport. :scust:

NYC Rebel

Daps
They just wanna run interference like the white supremacist/ tap dancing c00ns fukks they are :manny:
We got fukks here either openly shilling for Trump or tryna do that both siders bullshyt while trying to hide their shilling for white supremacy
shyt is fukking disgusting
I hope all them people who got at Reggie died of an horrible death and their descendants suffer like crazy :pacspit:
Niqqas immediately went democrats when it was the Republican party who were against the Civil Rights Act which ended the very thing Reggie was facing and today have black shills advocating for its return.

Weirdos.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
LOL @ thinking basketball is some sort of black fist. Who gives a fukk about black history pushes? Reggie experienced what he experienced off the field.

Good lord. Yall niqqas really think a sport that housed a Donald Sterling and let him live for years after discriminating against Black families gives a fukk more than any other sport. :scust:

I never said that, i'm saying some leagues are more vocal than the ones i just named. Is it better to be silent or let the leagues share what the tradition is? Donald Sterling was a issue that let everyone know that these owners have that old way mentality of thinking. The NFL & MLB doesn't speak on anything for all i know. Kaepernick kneeled and he still can't play in the league, now that speaks for itself. They are now letting Reggie Jackson speak on what he went thru in 2024, they should've did this back in 2020 or way before that.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
fukk vocal.

:mjlol:

That's window dressing. That shyt placates simpletons. :camby:

Of course there's more work to be done, politicians don't do shyt anyway. These leagues all have white owners, you don't see much minority owners. Being vocal does make someone more aware though.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I read somewhere A-Rod got some black in him, not sure how true that is, but at least he isn't a white washed latino.
He's Dominican , we all got some black in us.
Some more than others.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Of course there's more work to be done, politicians don't do shyt anyway. These leagues all have white owners, you don't see much minority owners. Being vocal does make someone more aware though.

This is simpleton talk. You literally have Mavericks owner donating to Trump's PAC and you post this bullshyt?
Politicians do shyt. An NBA owner is paying to ensure it. :camby:
I'm getting less and less impressed by brehs....

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Today's Republicans are the type of white people to burn a house down in their neighborhood cause a Black man is staying there.

The type to refuse to serve a Black man at a restaurant.

Donald Trump is the type to deny a Black man the chance to win the Apprentice just cause he's Black.

What he's describing is the mindset of todays Republican party. They got Nazis and they got KKK.

Now. Today.
These buffoons need to look up the southern strategy and how that effectively flipped the parties. Sound like those cac talking shyt on Juneteenth talking about "Thank a Republican for your freedom :smugfavre: ." Who, the same cocksuckers that are trying to take it away :martin:?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
crazy, wasn't that long ago. i would imagine cats like Russell, Jackson and Robinson had to have some kind of PTSD or something.

i remember as a kid living in Little Rock, Arkansas. my grandma worked at Central High during brown vs board of education, during the little rock 9 and lived right around the corner on Dennison street.

i used to listen to the stories my grandparents, pops, aunts, uncles and older cousins would talk about regarding black history and their experiences during Jim crow.

I've been to that church in Alabama where those girls were killed. i remember back in 88 when Mississippi burning came out. i was 9. that movie scared the hell out of me. even though it was mostly fictionalized, i remember my pops saying, "i remember when that happened", imagine that. he was 12 when that stuff happened.

a lotta older black folks that are still around from that time carry some hostility and have a certain attitude towards white folks. folks have to understood what these people went through and what they saw.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This is simpleton talk. You literally have Mavericks owner donating to Trump's PAC and you post this bullshyt?
Politicians do shyt. An NBA owner is paying to ensure it. :camby:
I'm getting less and less impressed by brehs....

Well Texas is a Republican ran state, look at their Governor and his views. Donald Sterling was a L.A. Clippers owner and some people out there has the same views too.