MLB Legend Reggie Jackson Exposes Racism He Endured During His Career

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry: I felt that. Lord knows its the ying to the yang. For the bunch of cacs that want you to not exist, it takes that one soul to be like..."you know what...I got time today for them fukking crackers".

The man experience bigotry in a pure uncut fashion, but manage to keep the head up high and the faith, because lord knows what would have happened if there wasn't any intuition.

The fact remains that the MLB is still tied to a dark cloud of racism and trials of the past that it took almost 90 years for the Negro Leagues to be taken serious stat wise.

Hell, they used to play games in Mobile with MLB players, but you wouldn't know such things because that field is long gone, and no one knew such a tale on this given day.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The white people that did this to him are today's Trump supporters.

Remember that.
:mjlol:Alabama voted democrat during those times. So, you actually made the opposite point. Alabama is less racist now that they vote Republican.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trust me my mother is from Louisiana and she went through the same type of shyt. People try to act like this is ancient history but it wasn't that long ago which is why I look at her generation as the most thorough one. shyt still going on in deep/not so deep parts of the south and certain sundown towns.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:mjlol:Alabama voted democrat during those times. So, you actually made the opposite point. Alabama is less racist now that they vote Republican.

Today's Republicans are the type of white people to burn a house down in their neighborhood cause a Black man is staying there.

The type to refuse to serve a Black man at a restaurant.

Donald Trump is the type to deny a Black man the chance to win the Apprentice just cause he's Black.

What he's describing is the mindset of todays Republican party. They got Nazis and they got KKK.

Now. Today.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did anyone catch someone trying to end the interview early? :francis:
Yea I caught it too. Something happened or someone said something in his ear to stop dropping N-bombs b/c he started cleaning it up later. People don't realize how much of a beast Reggie Jackson was. He was a monster and would whip anybody's ass at the drop of a dime.
GkmbZ8.gif

HllQ.gif

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This is why I don’t like gilbert arenas and jj redikk every time they talk about older players like bill Russell playing against plumbers comments

Bill Russell , Jackie Robinson and other black players in baseball, basketball, football, was not only playing against other teams, they was playing with life and death everyday and every game..

They couldn’t eat at certain restaurants, sleep in certain hotels, they and their families had to deal with death threats and they literally had to stay up with guns in hand just in case these crackers come after them..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Dixiecrats never left the democratic party entirely, most of them did, but they came back. Segregationist Joe Biden is one of em.
Negro please stop trying to make this a Democrat thing. You literally have Black Republican Trump surrogates clamoring for the return of Jim Crow and the days Reggie experienced right now.

Screen-Shot-2024-06-21-at-6-27-38-PM.png

:camby:

Why the fukk are niqqas heading off shyt to make this a Democrat thing when you have a Republican party trying their best to remove the Civil Rights Act and having c00ns like Donald carrying the water for them? :mindblown:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Awful.

stories like this remind me to stay home and not vote and/or vote for Donald Trump and white republicacs

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It's a sports thing? What do you like because all I see was cacs being cacs, regardless of any sport they played.

Certain sports push an agenda, Football & Baseball do that. Did you not remember what they did to Kaepernick? Not saying basketball doesn't as well but you see the NBA push black history more than those other sports.