MLB Legend Reggie Jackson Exposes Racism He Endured During His Career

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hearing testimony like that in the same era where you have young people saying "I'm not my ancestors" to diminish what they went thru and accomplished, trying to paint them as passive or cowardly is very foul. The realest shyt he said was about him being a fighter and if it wasn't for his white Allies. Yes those do exist the coli. He would have died fighting. It took more for him to endure than beat down racists. So the next time someone tries to shyt on all these previous generations they should really be held accountable for standing on their shoulders while claiming they didn't do shyt.

Even worse when it's coming from the most pathetic lame ass people who can't even order a pizza over the phone without having a panic attack. Yet think they're stronger than people who faced lynching, assassinations, and jail.
:mjlol:

White people don't want us to talk about this shyt because the cruelty was barbaric and it wasn't that long ago. We're not talking about The Alamo, or Gettysburg, or Waterloo ie shyt that happened hundreds of years ago. This is shyt that happened a few decades ago, and many of the folks are still alive. My mom remembers going down south to visit family and having to get food from the back of restaurants. And opening up the container and realizing all the food was slopped together in a disgusting mess. She said she wouldn't eat on the road due to that, so her mom (my grandmother) started packing their own food in a cooler. She remembers all types of wild shyt from the 60s, 70s, even the 80s.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Alabama voted and still votes, conservative. Democrat and Republican are brand names. Conservative whites have not changed from the old days. They still miss the Confederacy.
:mjlol:No they didn't, and the stats prove that. Alabama was a blue state all around during those times. Nice try, though.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:mjlol:No they didn't, and the stats prove that. Alabama was a blue state all around during those times. Nice try, though.
:heh: Democrats weren't always liberal nor were Republicans always conservative, but OK.

Believe conservative propaganda, brehs.

Alabama has always been conservative. It got less racist as it got more liberal.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I had a chance to meet Willie Mays some years back with my dad, they're from the same area, and to listen to some of the stories he told about the stuff he had to deal with was ridiculous. Had a chance to meet Hank Aaron too(I told that story before) but he didn't talk about that in detail, he was the nicest person and even signed a glove, a ball, and a bat that I still have til this day. That's the reason why I'd never put any player over the like of Willie Mays and Hank Aaron. Nobody had to deal with what they dealt with. Also, Atlanta is literally a direct result of Birmingham's racism, heard that from Hank himself along with several other old heads when I was younger, I never forgot that.

Yeah, I always used to wonder how come there wasn't much of a Sports Footprint (patent pending, lol) for Birmingham/Huntsville considering all the talent and history around the area...but then I went. It is almost sad how most major cities are such because of that fact: that's where it was the best place for Negroes to be compared to the surrounding areas.

I love baseball to this day and you're correct, so many of the baseball Old-Timers are (were) absolutely some of the most pleasant folk to be around. The fact that they ate all that BS is tragic, but at the same time inspirational because they couldn't be broken by a system/society/world like that. And shoutout to teammates like the ones Reggie mentioned who was really that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Niqqas immediately went democrats when it was the Republican party who were against the Civil Rights Act which ended the very thing Reggie was facing and today have black shills advocating for its return.

Weirdos.

Yep.

TLR shows off they racist c00n asses again. Reggie Jackson's story needs to be heard, over and over again!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

That's the first time I hear about Reggie and Bear Bryant. I talked about that USC vs Alabama game back in 2014, and that was the starting point for the downfall of HBCU sports:

Bullshyt, I went to an HBCU and I am pretty successful. It's how you apply yourself, there are people that graduated from MIT, CAL TECH, PENN; top notch school, who are unemployed. The enrollment has dropped down since the integration; if you took time to read the article "Historically black colleges once were the only option for most black students, who made up almost 100 percent of their enrollment in 1950. That began to change in the 1960s, as many doors that once were shut to blacks were opened." Brown v. Board of Education, 347 U.S. 483 was implemented in 1954, and that is why HBCU went down; because blacks said to themselves these negro schools aint shyt, we need the white man's (acceptance) books to be smart.

Also with that integration brought excellent athletes, which brings forth money to the white schools. David "Deacon" Jones Mississippi Valley State University, Jerry Rice Mississippi Valley State University, Shannon Sharpe Savannah State University, Walter Payton Jackson State, Doug Williams Grambling State, Steve McNair Alcorn State University , Donald Driver Alcorn State University & etc. All went to HBCU and the white schools knew they needed those bodies (slavery) to make entertainment for their school.

A lot of excellent black players in the south had to go to HBCU because the white institutions did not allow them. The only schools which alowed blacks were up North and the West.

It was not until 1970 when USC beat the shyt out of . Alabama with Sam "Bam" Cunningham, Southen Colleges integrated and that was the start of the downfall of HBCU.

:blessed:

I can agree with that

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That's the first time I hear about Reggie and Bear Bryant. I talked about that USC vs Alabama game back in 2014, and that was the starting point for the downfall of HBCU sports:

They are going to always try to stimy black growth. Hall of Famers were going to HBCUs before they finally integrated sports in white colleges.
And they took money from HBCUs that they were supposed to get every year.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yep.

TLR shows off they racist c00n asses again. Reggie Jackson's story needs to be heard, over and over again!

The White media won't run with it because it's the truth theyre trying to suppress..and America is out passing judgement on other nations and even bombing them.
The hypocrisy is astounding.

Cac usa loves to romanticise this ancient era as being special and magical only because their sadistic asses could infringe and abuse Black people to their hearts content.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
And you dumb ass c00n nikkas
done let inbred racist jedi mind
trick you into beLIEving that putting
orange bull conner back in office helps you.
gJiHJ9D.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is why I don’t like gilbert arenas and jj redikk every time they talk about older players like bill Russell playing against plumbers comments

Bill Russell , Jackie Robinson and other black players in baseball, basketball, football, was not only playing against other teams, they was playing with life and death everyday and every game..

They couldn’t eat at certain restaurants, sleep in certain hotels, they and their families had to deal with death threats and they literally had to stay up with guns in hand just in case these crackers come after them..

Gilbert arenas and jj Reddikk are ignorant plug c00n minstrel show style content makers.

So you need to rant and expose their bullshyt. Just like you did here. So there is a constant dialogue in the good fight. To put those types in the proper perspective.

That eventually in the future. There exists enough commentary of the like. So their show is known for being a minstrel show style and format to the black community. Plus the disclaimer can gain widespread traction. To any gateway consumers in the future.
who would possibly frequent That show I n the future.

It is why I urge you guys to review this shyt woth a rating.

It take decades to work.
Via real word of mouth.

Yet it works.

Trust.

Just now I am reaping the benefits of being the original only guy.
who dissed these minstrel show culture thieves and pedo enablers.

Word of mouth still works.
You just have to do it digitally.
Plus be real thorough.
about you and your character.

Art Barr