Mitt Romney Throwing the Presidency appreciation thread.....

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
But they got old. Imagine a large portion from Gen X and Y voting republican? Neither can I. In the next 10-20 years, this country will be very differently, socially speaking. Conservatives hate change and cannot adapt to it, and that will marginalize their party to a bigoted, regional party.

I completely disagree. Wait till they hit college. I'm not even counting the black vote when I am thinking about this because it would take the Democratic party adopting nooses for their logo for blacks to stop voting Democratic. I'm talking about white people. Wait till they hit college.

:whoo: :ohhh:

Reagan/Bush 84' t-shirts, Sperry's and Jimmy Buffet come out breh. The hair gets a nice swoop too on that :sitdown: tip.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Debate 2012

Barack Obama : ...And furthermore, I believe my opponent is mistaken when it comes to his priorities, and we only have to look at his tax plan. A number of well respected, bi-partisan think tanks, which my opponent has referenced in his attack ads, have stated that the average millionaire will get an addition 87 thousand dollar tax cut, while the majority of Americans will pay around 5 hundred dollars more.

Mitt Romney :
sBW9M.gif

This thing is O V A H

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Test Run?

Really?

:hmm: What was Bush's entire administration?

" Bush had more African-Americans and Hispanics among his closest advisers than did Democratic challenger John Kerry, who won a majority of black and Hispanic votes."

USATODAY.com - Bush is opening doors with a diverse Cabinet

You can't even come from that angle sis. The problem with Republicans is that they operate under a system that we don't trust because race will always be a central role in our lives.

Yeah...looking at the article I forgot to mention Alberto Gonzalez at AG. He also had an Asian woman who ran the DOE and another black guy who ran Urban Housing or whatever its called (i'm blanking out here). His cabinet was basically the UN. Bush even mentioned that his childhood hero was Willie Mays.

Funny thing is, all of that meant nothing once Kanye jumped in front of a camera :lol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes: Republicans are riding the :mjpls: movement right now. Its going to get interested how Romney moves to the center as we approach September.

romney isn't going to move to the center. that much was made clear when he selected ryan. that was a rallying cry to right wingers. it's on.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Yeah...looking at the article I forgot to mention Alberto Gonzalez at AG. He also had an Asian woman who ran the DOE and another black guy who ran Urban Housing or whatever its called (i'm blanking out here). His cabinet was basically the UN. Bush even mentioned that his childhood hero was Willie Mays.

Funny thing is, all of that meant nothing once Kanye jumped in front of a camera :lol:

Now Obama

President Obama's camp tries to diversify - Jonathan Allen and Joseph Williams - POLITICO.com

:merchant:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

Funny thing is, all of that meant nothing once Kanye jumped in front of a camera lol

Exactly!!! fukking sheep i tell ya.
and yeah the head of HUD (urban housing) you speak of was Alphonso Jackson. Bush while i don't agree with all his policies or launching us into that god forsaken war.....i have to admit he is still a good guy ...he just did what he was put there to dolike the rest. :manny:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Debate 2012

Barack Obama : ...And furthermore, I believe my opponent is mistaken when it comes to his priorities, and we only have to look at his tax plan. A number of well respected, bi-partisan think tanks, which my opponent has referenced in his attack ads, have stated that the average millionaire will get an addition 87 thousand dollar tax cut, while the majority of Americans will pay around 5 hundred dollars more.

Mitt Romney :
sBW9M.gif

This thing is O V A H

:laugh:

Dat's mah Powfoewid breh. :to:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Exactly!!! fukking sheep i tell ya.
and yeah the head of HUD (urban housing) you speak of was Alphonso Jackson. Bush while i don't agree with all his policies or launching us into that god forsaken war.....i have to admit he is still a good guy ...he just did what he was put there to dolike the rest. :manny:

you voted for bush in 04?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
you voted for bush in 04?

nah i didn't vote in 04. i voted for Al Gore in 2000 and became extremely disenfranchised after he had the presidency stolen the way he did. :smh:
i'm just saying...i can respect certain aspects of what Bush did in his 2 terms. he was also a great governor of our state and we thrived under him. i like the man. :manny:

i'm a independent centrist -conservative- right leaning. i vote for the candidate that best represents my personal views and values. fukk party line voting.

i'll vote for Obama again this year like i did in 08.... but i would have just as easily voted for Jon Huntsman over B-rock if he'd gotten the GOP nod. mostly because his social views & family values mirror mine almost EXACTLY.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:beli:

Romney wasn't even supposed to be a contender. Obama was supposed to be doing victory laps during the drawn out Republican primary process. Then it was, "Well, when they pick Romney, everything will fall into Obama's hands." Then the narrative changed to, "It's going to be a hot summer. :win:" Now it's, "Wait until the debates." When is Obama going to pull away? Time is running out. Where the fukk is "Escobar season" you all were so hyped up about?

Also, Democrats don't seem fired up AT ALL. Romney is raising more money than Obama. The guy who was wowing pundits with his money raising magic just four years ago. Now he's being overtaken by a guy who was supposed to be nothing more than cannon fodder for Obama.

This, "we got it in the bag" attitude is going to bite Dems in the ass if they don't get it together. Obama CAN lose this election.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Romney wasn't even supposed to be a contender. Obama was supposed to be doing victory laps during the drawn out Republican primary process. Then it was, "Well, when they pick Romney, everything will fall into Obama's hands." Then the narrative changed to, "It's going to be a hot summer. :win:" Now it's, "Wait until the debates." When is Obama going to pull away? Time is running out. Where the fukk is "Escobar season" you all were so hyped up about?

Also, Democrats don't seem fired up AT ALL. Romney is raising more money than Obama. The guy who was wowing pundits with his money raising magic just four years ago. Now he's being overtaken by a guy who was supposed to be nothing more than cannon fodder for Obama.

This, "we got it in the bag" attitude is going to bite Dems in the ass if they don't get it together. Obama CAN lose this election.

Exactly, and right now It's hard to envision the African American movement as strong as it was last election because:

1 Some think he has the election in the bag

2 they (individually) already made history when they voted the first time.

3 he lost some of us with the gay marriage backing

He need the minority vote to win even more this election than last, so I hope he gets this rallying movement off the ground ASAP cuz It's no fire under the dems right now.

I live in charlotte NC where the DNC will be held and the mood even in the black community ain't no where like it was in 2008, that's why shyt is scaring me....It's definitely gonna be a fight to the end, don't believe the hype.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
obama's campaign handlers(they were bill Clinton handlers too) are genius magician's when it comes to igniting people and getting them fired up to vote. don't sleep. Expect them to make a LOT of noise\BIG push here in next few weeks and months to get disenfranchised democrats back on board. they've already begun!

I'm resisting the urge to call you something very unpleasant.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah i didn't vote in 04. i voted for Al Gore in 2000 and became extremely disenfranchised after he had the presidency stolen the way he did. :smh:
i'm just saying...i can respect certain aspects of what Bush did in his 2 terms. he was also a great governor of our state and we thrived under him. i like the man. :manny:

i'm a independent centrist -conservative- right leaning. i vote for the candidate that best represents my personal views and values. fukk party line voting.

i'll vote for Obama again this year like i did in 08.... but i would have just as easily voted for Jon Huntsman over B-rock if he'd gotten the GOP nod. mostly because his social views & family values mirror mine almost EXACTLY.

I think most republicans are cowards.........

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Obama is probably barely gonna win the popular vote or come up short on it but the electoral math is very hard for Romney. He has to get both Ohio and Florida or he just doesn't have a path. A lot of shyt is gonna have to break his way.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think ppl should stictly vote on who they feel can help turn the economy around, because we are all losing right now.

That's the only thing that matters to me this election.