Mitt Romney Throwing the Presidency appreciation thread.....

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
John McCain basically gave that election away by claiming that the "fundamentals of the economy" were strong even as it was hitting the fan!

No he didn't not. This is some bullshyt myth right-wingers made up to try and slap some armor-all on the gigantic L they took in 2008. Obama was leading in the polls and more importantly was leading state-by-state by a wide margin at the moment of the financial collapse.

Everyone knew 2008 was the Democrats year even before they primary was over. If Hillary would've won, they would've beat McCain easily too. Why do you think Obama outraised McCain 3-1 on corporate money? Not because they felt Obama would be friendlier to them than McCain. It's because everybody paying attention in 2008 knew a Democratic landslide was inevitable so they put their money on their winner.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I disagree with the tone of this post. The majority of this country is white so by default no matter the candidate white people will make up the majority of the vote, but your post implies that the black vote is useless. It's very important and without it the Democrats would lose every election. If Republicans got just 30 percent of the Black vote, the Democrats would be in big trouble.

That would also force our demands as community to be met. If the black vote was actually up for "grabs" there would be sprawling campus like High Schools with the best teachers in every community.
not what i was insinutaing at all. i know just how important our vote is which is why the Repubs in a desperate attempt to pander to us made this guy head of the RNC in 08:
220px-Michael_Steele.jpg

the guy made it sound like no whites liked obama. when the facts are black and other minority votes alone wouldn't have had a chance in hell at electing him. that was my point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
John McCain basically gave that election away by claiming that the "fundamentals of the economy" were strong even as it was hitting the fan!

McCain had a poor command of economics and it showed in the debates. Obama obviously has little command of economic concepts. But, McCain's lack of knowledge was so apparent that it made Obama look somewhat better!

That will not be the case with Romney.

All he has to do is not come off as combative in the debates and simply show his command of economic concepts and he'll make Obama look like an amateur.

Obama would need all the questions beforehand to be able to match Romney. Obama cannot think on his feet when it comes to business and economics.

romney can think on his feet? does a day go by without mitt releasing some embarrassing gaffe? spare me.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
not what i was insinutaing at all. i know just how important our vote is which is why the Repubs in a desperate attempt to pander to us made this guy head of the RNC in 08:
220px-Michael_Steele.jpg

the guy made it sound like no whites liked obama. when the facts are black and other minority votes alone wouldn't had had a chance in hell at electing him. that was my point.

LOL @ Steele.

But if you think of it, the name "Mike Steele" as a rap alias would be GOAT. :ooh:

The Rethugs don't appeal to any generation younger than the boomers, and that is gonna be a MAJOR problem come 2016 onwards when Gen X, Y, and Z are in the workforce and take over most things.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
man, since the southern strategy, the republican party has BEEN about nothing but :piss: on black people. yes, that is the sole reason for these cacs to vote against obama. politics in america is largely about managing what occurred in the wake of full integration of black men and women. entitlements. health care. all of this "concern" about the deficit is just a smoke screen for bigoted republican pieces of shyt who want to strangle any assistance to poor, predominantly black communities. there are other geo-political concerns, of course: oil, israel, terrorism, etc. but domestically speaking, post-jim crow reconciliation has been the undercurrent of our times.

I'll have those ******s voting Democratic for the next 200 years. - LBJ.

I have my own theories on why JFK and the Democrats jumped on the Civil Rights Movement. I'll explain at another time. But your post is interesting though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL! Are you serious? He'll be more concerned with his legacy and ensuring the future electability of Democrats. He isn't going to do anything radical.

Plus, the GOP will still have numbers in Congress.

The political analyses of folks is comical at times.

after the ryan pick? very good chance the house is coming back to democratic hands. we may even add 2 seats to the senate. i don't think you're grasping how colossally stupid it was to pick ryan. obama MIGHT get a clear mandate and a congress and senate to work with. let's hope.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ Steele.

But if you think of it, the name "Mike Steele" as a rap alias would be GOAT. :ooh:

The Rethugs don't appeal to any generation younger than the boomers, and that is gonna be a MAJOR problem come 2016 onwards when Gen X, Y, and Z are in the workforce and take over most things.

you underestimate how many young racist whites there are.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
220px-Michael_Steele.jpg

the guy made it sound like no whites liked obama. when the facts are black and other minority votes alone wouldn't have had a chance in hell at electing him. that was my point.

Michael Steele is an idiot. The RNC didn't make him the head to help win the black vote. The problem with the Republican party is that they don't attempt at all. They believe in no "quota" filling whatsoever. They are the worst at Minority Outreach and Public Relations.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

There are some racist young whites, but I can guarantee you that even they are more liberal than their parents on social issues. Plus a lot more white folks are on that interracial relationships tip as well. Plus the old ass Republican candidates don't appeal to them outside of immediate race issues.

They young. They wanna get fukked up getting drunk and smoke their weed legally.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
LOL @ Steele.

The problem is, the younger generation has to SHOW UP come election time.

Last swing around there was a record number of blacks and youth younger than 24 who showed up to put a slash next to Obama's name. Obama was bigger than the Beatles from 2006-2008, but that was then. Like doo rags and other trends, this too shall pass.

This election very well may be decided by a much smaller number of people, and the GOP is banking on that as well.

Currently, college graduates have amongst the highest unemployment rate. Those same kids who came rushing to the voting boothes in 2008 are all grown up now and aren't as enthusiastic about voting, let alone for Obama.

I think he still carries the election, but I still don't think a number of the swing states are automatic gimmies

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I can't believe people are still caught up in this false left-right political paradigm. It seriously doesn't matter if Obama or Romney become president -- this country will still be fukked. No president can save this country (not even Ron Paul). The system we have in placed was designed to fail so say goodbye to the dollar.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

You are talking about a power system that keeps regenerating itself. :skip: Those filthy hipsters on Wall Street were the defects. It's not so much racism. It's a power thing. Being a Young Republican is a status play, because our culture is one that is increasingly liberal(for good and for bad). Holding onto traditional values and views(differs from person to person) is a status thing.